Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Why not tag the comment and out both accounts, that would be a receipt 🤷‍♀️

Maybe the person isn’t private and follows themselves cause they don’t give a flying do if you work out who they are???
You just assume they don’t want to be found.

Anyways my grannie’s raging, she wants her lipstick back.

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Awareness of her struggles, not her sons struggles, just hers
We hired a buggy at Edinburgh zoo for my then 6 yr old, he's a solid boy, I can't lift him at all and he struggles with walking places. I pushed it up that beast of a hill to the top, not sure what awareness it would bring if we'd filmed me blowing smoke out my arse while I done it 😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Here’s the video incase she dirty deletes. The nastiness is pouring out of her and she’s got uglier as the days gone on
Those swimsuits do nothing for her, she might think they create an illusion of being slimmer but her self proclaimed “cracking set of tits” ain’t perky perking, more like flappy flapjacking

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahahahahaha , you don’t have an arse lumpy , and your vag ain’t tight either the amount of cock you’ve went through 🤢
The fact she’s fat and got a great fat tummy this is fooling no one vav your protruding uterus away it’s holidays aswell….? You look nothing like your portraying 🤣 and yeah your vag is humungous you fruit loop throwing sausage up a close pass it on…..

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Maybe the person isn’t private and follows themselves cause they don’t give a flying do if you work out who they are???
You just assume they don’t want to be found.

Anyways my grannie’s raging, she wants her lipstick back.
Shes at it again - how can a zero zero zero account have followers or be following. Theyre not zero accounts then. She cant help but lie - this is just content for her!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The fact she’s fat and got a great fat tummy this is fooling no one vav your protruding uterus away it’s holidays aswell….? You look nothing like your portraying 🤣 and yeah your vag is humungous you fruit loop throwing sausage up a close pass it on…..
It’s the size of her legs😂
She has no actual shape, it’s just lumps and bumps

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Thought she was bossin it in the gym every day? 90% of the time? She doesn’t have him on her own all the time does she?
She could always use his disability benefits to purchase a motorised chair or pay her mother to accompany her on holidays
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqed13vog65sqf8j18eg.mp4
What you going to do robertson if his mobility gets worse and he's in a huge wheelchair all the time? Maybe save your show off cash for investing in the equipment he might need ? He's only 5 and your already struggling to push him around and your clearly pissed off by it . Well your just going to have to suck it up robertson because the amount of crap you are feeding him and the lack of exercise ( he normally gets ) your not doing yourself or max a favour. Your struggling with the reality of your future and if it was me I'd be scared also .