Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ok which one of you trolls altered these pictures??? She has no pores! No lines, no wrinkles! She has the perfect skin!
Guess who got in trouble for all the filters 😆 eyebrows in place as well I see!
Vavs a fud……pass it on
She has defo been pulling up about filters next is social services punting her child online.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Yeah she is stunning vav and a beautiful soul not everyone is a t like you and she deserves it check out the amount of videos BPerfect has done for her, I know you read here so that should give you a indication of how much your not liked within BPerfect staff actually genuinely happy for her and not being forced, also no reposting on your account for her just shows the mean girl your are.
IMG_3646.jpeg IMG_3648.jpeg IMG_3647.jpeg
Sssttttuuuunnnniiiiinnnngggggg

May 24, 2024
The World
Haha I bet that was a killer buying that and she is nothing like you vav she is much more relatable and tagging her is just tragic I bet she is laughing at you and your attempt to be a girls girl I hope she has your cards marked and stays well away from you. Love this for you beefy.

And I very much doubt she bought your rust blush but why would she her is far far better than yours 😆😆😆
IMG_3652.png
Researching in to her competition, not for support. She’s incapable

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Get it right up you Steph ! That blows your sey blusher right out the water . Your sey cronzer wont be much better . Good things come to good people ...you Vav ain't a good person . Don't see Annalyvia jumping about like a maniac over her launch ...and babe , thats what you call a launch !
We all know she will open the makeup and rip it to shreds saying she could have done better and SHE IS BPERFECT! She is the ambassador! You know like Ursula the sea witch.

I admit that in the past Iv been a nasty.
They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch
But you'll find that nowadays
I've mended all my ways
Repented, seen the light, and made a switch

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha she can’t change !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Loving all the posts, plus she is getting a launch party influencers all over my fyp are getting ready to go haha no launch party for vav and she was in Belfast for her blusher coming out she had to slave away for hours and still weeks later has only sold just over 2000 I hope your in your ice bath reflecting what a awful person you are Steph and this is your karma happening.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqfqotfog65qdfop3eh0.mp4

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Annalivia gets a car with her name, a party, poppers, banners and all the love.

Vav had to fly to Belfast to pack boxes on live and had to give away free products if they bought her blusher 🤣🤣

Ouch.
I forgot about Brendan chucking in her blush with the voduz set then he fed off to another part of the warehouse to do his own thing love that for vav can’t wait to see the launch party, a lot of Northern Ireland folk buzzing to be going all over Tik tok, VAV YOU’RE TIME WITH BPERFECT IS NEARLY OVER 😄😄😄😄