Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
What the actual do was that word salad HAHAHA.
Steph you’re too dense to come on and try out wit people 💀💀

Edit to say: your glass half full reference is incorrectly used babe. It has no relevance to what you just said, not one bit.
Glass half full is about being optimistic rather than pessimistic.
What’s that got to do with using two difference products.
Having lemons and making lemonade, is in reference to being resourceful.

You’re welcome.

Mar 8, 2024
My teenage daughters would disown me if I posted that and their friends would see 🤢 she forgets max will also be older and these videos resurfacing imaging what boys will say to him 😩😩
Poor lily and max having their ridiculous over the top mother trying to dance on their table. She really has got no rhythm. I’m all for dance like no ones watching and not caring what you dance like but this muppet thinks she’s amazing and so sexy when she little has the movement of a piece of uncooked spaghetti. She’s a fing idiot.

May 24, 2024
The World
My teenage daughters would disown me if I posted that and their friends would see 🤢 she forgets max will also be older and these videos resurfacing imaging what boys will say to him 😩😩
As would mine. But L is cut from the same cloth. Steph better hope she can get L a career because a quick google of her name with future employers and it’s not looking good.

Mar 8, 2024
1. She’s been reading here about the jarmies needing a wash
2. Her nails are dirty again
3. I use the same face wash every day till it runs out.. she’s saying this just to have an excuse to cover up her lies for adverts
4. She thought she was clever with her lemons and lemonade saying. She didn’t even know what she was guna say and what she did say sounded fing ridiculous
5. The way she said situation two different ways in the space of a minute proves her accent and how she said things it’s put on
6. Who even says full this way besides this helmet
7. Wash your jarmies every day staff you look minty
8. Aren’t actually glass half fool staff. You’re very negative every day. So stop chatting se
9. You’re a t
10. Your hair is thinning cus you’re getting older ya sap

May 24, 2024
The World
1. She’s been reading here about the jarmies needing a wash
2. Her nails are dirty again
3. I use the same face wash every day till it runs out.. she’s saying this just to have an excuse to cover up her lies for adverts
4. She thought she was clever with her lemons and lemonade saying. She didn’t even know what she was guna say and what she did say sounded fing ridiculous
5. The way she said situation two different ways in the space of a minute proves her accent and how she said things it’s put on
6. Who even says full this way besides this helmet
7. Wash your jarmies every day staff you look minty
8. Aren’t actually glass half fool staff. You’re very negative every day. So stop chatting se
9. You’re a t
10. Your hair is thinning cus you’re getting older ya sap
Washes every night but nails are clatty AF.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
wtf was that so another confirmation that you read here Steph thanks for confirming plus that make absolutely no sense and it’s not even in that context haha think you better go off and what that saying actually means Monday morning and she is started again and most people don’t try and punt everything and says it’s 10/10 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
Yeah she was trying to sound intelligent but fails as usual. She really didn’t get the lemons and lemonade thing correct
She just got aggressive at the end because she can’t hold a level headed intellectual conversation and realised she fed up so went default aggression.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
No no!! Fresh pyjamas every single night, you could sweat in your sleep, and if you don’t change your bedding every single day then your bedding could be ‘dirty’ and you’re reusing pyjamas 🤢 . Am sure ms money bags could afford to do loads of washing anyway, electricity , washing products etc🥱 we change our pjs every single night, and a bath every single night, just my opinion anyway. She has no clue what she’s talking about, she’s speaking but nothing understandable is coming out… tell me you read here without telling me you read here💋