Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Totally agree the fact she never mentions him speaks volumes to me it’s like he never existed at all.

She can never ever mention him ever. It's like he never existed.

Mind you she did tell my friend that his transplant never worked and he would prob be dead within a year, and she felt like a carer to him💔💔💔 that was before the wedding. That was the camel that broke my chums back I think. She is a vile person and she deserves everything she gets.

Oh and that note babes maybe your not the only one that keeps things you know. Receipts and all that jazz🙊❤️🥰

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She can never ever mention him ever. It's like he never existed.

Mind you she did tell my friend that his transplant never worked and he would prob be dead within a year, and she felt like a carer to him💔💔💔 that was before the wedding. That was the camel that broke my chums back I think. She is a vile person and she deserves everything she gets.

Oh and that note babes maybe your not the only one that keeps things you know. Receipts and all that jazz🙊❤️🥰
I often wondered what she was like as a “carer” when the cameras were off as I never had her down as someone capable of that responsibility. I remember she stopped working at ICE for a while during that time, how did she manage that financially?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I often wondered what she was like as a “carer” when the cameras were off as I never had her down as someone capable of that responsibility. I remember she stopped working at ICE for a while during that time, how did she manage that financially?
She used to bark orders at the nurses on the ward he was in even thought when she wasn’t their cammy was lovely and grateful to all the nurses,they were all terribly upset when he passed but all knew Steph was just wanting the free things and being in the paper that came with his diagnosis.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Well behind closed doors you can imagine. What she said about his family aswell 💔💔💔 now what she said about his transplant was a lie. She only said that cause my friend pulled her up and then she says that. Think c got paid and well the money that went into her bank, benifits? I don't know my friend never really went into any of that but after that day I think that's when her eyes were wide open and thought do this xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine having to sit on a Saturday night and delete comments . Can’t enjoy a night with family for having to constantly check what’s been said . What’s meant to be funny about the trend they’re doing ? Load of se

Sums them all up. They are just a bunch of minks. They can't just have a nice family night not be on the phone oh no. Bam pots.

Also what is mad Pam wearing, the skirt is doing nothing Pam. Also them having a family night, what about the son you don't speak to Pam? What about his kids you don't see? Oh nana Mac what about the sons you don't see and there kids??

Very selective of what you post of "family" find it bizarre aswell tho that one of your granddaughters is on the spectrum no mention of them. That's right tho they know exactly what you 3 are and you are a bunch of toxic women. Nothing less nothing more and all you have is each other 😘

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sums them all up. They are just a bunch of minks. They can't just have a nice family night not be on the phone oh no. Bam pots.

Also what is mad Pam wearing, the skirt is doing nothing Pam. Also them having a family night, what about the son you don't speak to Pam? What about his kids you don't see? Oh nana Mac what about the sons you don't see and there kids??

Very selective of what you post of "family" find it bizarre aswell tho that one of your granddaughters is on the spectrum no mention of them. That's right tho they know exactly what you 3 are and you are a bunch of toxic women. Nothing less nothing more and all you have is each other 😘
Look's like there's been a trip to Bonmarche for them and JD Williams for Nana's gorgeous sandals ! God awful , need reporting to the fashion police .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Tattle are thinking it’s Chelsea she was speak about the friend being a troll I don’t think she has known her very long, my money is still on Danielle, since moving back to Aberdeen I think she has seen that Steph defo isn’t liked her and needs to protect her business. Plus she comments back to folk who opening have opinion on Steph.
Agree 👍