Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
I hope she sends Aimee some so she can spray her whole body with it.
Yeah let’s not talk about the big words because you don’t know what they are or what they do
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqqbdcfog65ijue3k5i0.mp4
I can’t even watch past a few seconds because I can’t stand her waving her fing hands about whilst tapping the cheap plastic talons of hers on the product. She does it all the time 🤯

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Member when Harley was there and she was talking about people not believing she bought the house and owns two hours and then she does this weird voice and says “I can’t believe it either” then does some stupid laugh 😂😂 and all along she hadn’t bought it 😂😂😂 bet Harley was like “I’m in danger” 😂😂
I know then that rant in the car that her children house was online course it was it was up for rent 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I hope she sends Aimee some so she can spray her whole body with it.
Yeah let’s not talk about the big words because you don’t know what they are or what they do
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqqbdcfog65ijue3k5i0.mp4
How much s can one person put on a face?? Her skin is terrible, but it's probably screaming out to breathe! But like I said before, she'd moisturise with dog s if they paid her to

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Absolutely delighted for max he has his trampoline and swing set he won’t be on the swing set much as vav won’t go out in the garden with him to use it but the trampoline has a zip enclosure so he will be on that loads and her garden is so open that trampoline even with sand bags on that slabs will be off just you wait Steph, but how tragic that you have been shamed yes shamed because you read her into buying your son outdoor play things, now the real fun starts as you will have to be out with him at every moment Steph to watch him, I and many others wouldn’t have chose to rent a house with a garden like that with non Sen children but with a Sen child it is just ridiculous, I hope you spend so much less time on your phone because max is wanting out to play enjoy your garden max you deserve it after making your disgrace of a mother money.
He'll now be screaming to get out rain , wind or snow ! Love this for you ya big charity thief

May 30, 2024
UK
Renting for £2,000 a month isn’t a flex Beefy. Also you don’t show the house because it’s nothing to brag about. If you did own it like you were pretending too until we all found out you didn’t you would be showing it off but you don’t own it so there’s no point. WE ALL got to see around it on the rental details. Personally the house does nothing for me, it’s a big empty box (abit like Vavs Fadge)

Oh Deanne English don’t you have a job to go to?

Attachments

• E9CD589B-5C08-4B0B-9121-14666AFACE78.jpeg
    E9CD589B-5C08-4B0B-9121-14666AFACE78.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 52
Apr 26, 2024
uk
Renting for £2,000 a month isn’t a flex Beefy. Also you don’t show the house because it’s nothing to brag about. If you did own it like you were pretending too until we all found out you didn’t you would be showing it off but you don’t own it so there’s no point. WE ALL got to see around it on the rental details. Personally the house does nothing for me, it’s a big empty box (abit like Vavs Fadge)

Oh Deanne English don’t you have a job to go to?
Deanne English reminds me just how awful the huns can be, this is practically a job for her!

The funny thing is Vav & Aimless either don't know she exists or they secretly are her!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
He'll now be screaming to get out rain , wind or snow ! Love this for you ya big charity thief
He won’t be on that swing set as that means she has to go out and watch him the trampoline has a zip but again at 5 years old my children wasn’t left on their on their own plus it wasn’t on slabs she has a massive grass area it should be on their, I hope the fing thing blows away and lands in the cows field. Plus ordering a swing like Chelsea the round one he still shouldn’t be left. Come on Chelsea spill the tea as you haven’t Commented on Steph’s posts for weeks.