Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She makes a big thing about buying Annalivia's bundle and hasn't said one thing about it or reviewed it . Thats just a jealous cow . Even if its not your thing , you can still do a wee review and show support . Not this cow . Too busy showing off tack she bought instead like a fing angel for your door :unsure: I have the bundle and love it . It won't have enough coverage for Beefy tho . BPerfect will be off my tik tok tonight . Can't be bothered watching her dance about like a fanny or listening to her saying me me me ! The comments could be good tho :ROFLMAO:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nah doesn’t look any smaller there.
I said last night I’m not convinced, she looks a couple of sizes smaller and there’s no way that’s happened since her holiday. (Is It a holiday if you spend most of it in the accommodation) . That airport photo, she looks shorter and thinner also the awful slingbacks look a bit strange on her feet. Maybe a new filter has been released 😉

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I said last night I’m not convinced, she looks a couple of sizes smaller and there’s no way that’s happened since her holiday. (Is It a holiday if you spend most of it in the accommodation) . That airport photo, she looks shorter and thinner also the awful slingbacks look a bit strange on her feet. Maybe a new filter has been released 😉
I think her face looks slimmer but that could be her retainer . She was getting a new one yesterday . She’s just acting so strange , unless the new mirror is a slimming one . Looking back to her big house party last weekend she still looks huge at the hips . Every time she shows a full length pic , she’s got one foot in front of her . It’s just all so weird .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I'm not sure how mobility works with car ownership ( just from what a friend told me ) but is that car not solely for transport of M ? Not for doing runs to airports and back and wtf she like's . It's for his benefit not her's . I'm sure there's a clause on it . Perhaps , I'm missing something here is going to BPerfect benefiting M or is that classed as providing for him 🤔 I still think the subject is transportation not earning .

Attachments

• IMG_3173.png
    IMG_3173.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 90
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I'm not sure how mobility works with car ownership ( just from what a friend told me ) but is that car not solely for transport of M ? Not for doing runs to airports and back and wtf she like's . It's for his benefit not her's . I'm sure there's a clause on it . Perhaps , I'm missing something here is going to BPerfect benefiting M or is that classed as providing for him 🤔 I still think the subject is transportation not earning .
That’s one thing I’ll clarify for the pig In a blanket she does not get the car it’s brand new ones like just out the wrapper I have one for my son and also have our own privately owned one aswell for my husband

She has a 68 plate merc or 58 one of the 2 but no she’s not got a motability car

My sons got a rare chromosome disorder ( a deletion)along with his autism that’s why he get the highest rates on both he’s classed as mentally incapacitated

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The car isn't on mobility, the age of it gives it away. I highly doubt max gets high rate mobility since he is very mobile. He will get lower mobility which he would be entitled to IMO -but you need high to get the car.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She doesn’t look slimmer in Bperfects own TT in my opinion. Her mouth has defo changed with the Botox/Filler she’s been getting, I noticed the squint smile she’s developed a few weeks ago 😳
Nah still a dumpy wee do she always gets caught out when she’s not doing her own photos and videos and editing them to do! I hope B perfect do her dirty too ☺️ and what the do has she done to her moo 😳 holy moly we have a possessed looking gummie bear. Scary that.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
That’s one thing I’ll clarify for the pig In a blanket she does not get the car it’s brand new ones like just out the wrapper I have one for my son and also have our own privately owned one aswell for my husband

She has a 68 plate merc or 58 one of the 2 but no she’s not got a motability car

My sons got a rare chromosome disorder ( a deletion)along with his autism that’s why he get the highest rates on both he’s classed as mentally incapacitated
Pig in a blanket 😭😂😂😂😂

She is the ‘Pig in a blazer’

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Bet she must always have words with herself on the way over like dont be too much, dont talk overeveryone, dont be the loudest, constantly checking to see if people 'like her' by monitoring their every body movement..... start to feel okay cos theyre nice and polite and BOOM ..... all out the window, the arms are up in the air like shes chugging a train, screeching over everyone, comments are having to be moderated.... whats the point! haha