Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m actually dying for her I’d want to floor to eat me guys guys hurry up there is only 150 bundles to grab reduced to £50 be quick there gonna sell so so quick 2 hours into live she’s sold 54 not the fin pinch me moment stefanny is it I’m so embarrassed for you …..be quick don’t be tht quick there not exactly flying
Is that all that’s been sold? Regardless of it being a BPerfect live, thought she made tik tok millions

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Well it is, she needs to get herself to Reiss or All Saints. I suppose people are more careful now when they see her and cover their charity buckets so she can’t just dip in and grab some cash

(“They’ve had enough off me”)

She is a thieving lying manipulative b
Nooooo, I save for All Saints, love their classic stuff

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
I have a feeling this is her downfall with bperfect for sure. Everything just feels off with this live
There is tension in the air for sure it feels 100% awkward I think they know she’s on her way out but wouldn’t be good for the company to suddenly cut her a sale is a sale everyone still buys from them when it’s other promotors or influencers she doesn’t impact sales yet so they will suffice her she will slowly be fizzled out just in a way that looks tasteful they will definitely not want damage to there company so will use damage control as much as possible management will already know that sales and views have dropped and they will also see them climb when she’s isn’t involved everyone knows what’s going on but they will squeeze every last sale from her she is a product herself don’t think she’s quite got tht yet and every produce eventually retires 😂🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
There is tension in the air for sure it feels 100% awkward I think they know she’s on her way out but wouldn’t be good for the company to suddenly cut her a sale is a sale everyone still buys from them when it’s other promotors or influencers she doesn’t impact sales yet so they will suffice her she will slowly be fizzled out just in a way that looks tasteful they will definitely not want damage to there company so will use damage control as much as possible management will already know that sales and views have dropped and they will also see them climb when she’s isn’t involved everyone knows what’s going on but they will squeeze every last sale from her she is a product herself don’t think she’s quite got tht yet and every produce eventually retires 😂🤣
She’s probably contracted to go do lives in Belfast, bring out bundles etc. so wouldn’t need to be once the contract is finished

May 24, 2024
The World
I'm someone who can't hide when I don't like someone. I'm not rude but inter action is limited. Sean fecking hates Vav when she does that fake laugh he doesn't acknowledge her or turns his head brilliant
I am exactly the same. I cannot be fake, if I don’t like you I don’t interact and I cannot be around you.
I can save face for people I am indifferent about or just generally don’t feel anything for. But if I actually dislike you, it’s all over my face.
He’s just there to work, he’s not enjoying it. The whole live is a shambles, the Vav effect.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Some of these comments are wild ! I’m mortified for her . She clapped back at a girl saying “ oh look follow back “ ..it’s been deleted . She went off the live for a drink apparently..probably crying in a corner . She really is getting a proper showing up

Attachments

• IMG_6795.jpeg
    IMG_6795.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6794.jpeg
    IMG_6794.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_6793.jpeg
    IMG_6793.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 101