Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Saw a couple of seconds of her live.. they weren’t even talking to each other whoever she was doing it with. Look like zero craic. She’s a fing idiot acting like a businesswoman as she packs orders. do off staff. You’re an absolute gobshite
The chemistry between her and Sean was dire he looked like he couldn’t be fed with her and her moaning about the vibe that’s because she is a boring t, I am so glad her lives are s. It just shows BPerfect what a s person she has promoting for them, I hope you are reading here and tattle and also the BPerfect page Steph and you are on your come down you awful person.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I live in Ireland and they are lots of influencers here that are brand ambassadors for BP and not one of them has ever had to go to Belfast to sit on a poxy live selling se . I honestly think she asks to go over to Belfast as in her own little mind thinks she’s a big business woman off on a work trip .
And most getting invited to pride and on the floaters etc vav gets invited nowhere.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She would s herself if someone did come upto her and Leanne she bangs on about body positivity but injecting herself and not being honest why delete the comment about injections then.
‘Cant wait’ she says hahaha the big bold beefy who will actually be sting a brick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes give yourself a shake Leanne…she is telling her followers to love and embrace their bodies ( like she does) and accept all the flaws and constantly preaches on about body positivity. But as per usual it’s all lies and a fake front to act unbothered by her weight gain and has resorted to slimming injections. Oh believe me if she could promote them for £££ she would but she can’t after saying she’s happy with her body and telling others to be the same can she 😏 big fat sneak. Also my pal was speaking to a medical professional and they said slimming jabs wont do anything for that big jumbo lipo legs babe 💋

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Love this for her 🥰 can see on the lives they just canny stand her and the bad vibes she brings to their studio 🤭
Absolutely loved the live last night what a car crash 🤣

See the whole be quick guys their flying off the shelves 😮‍💨 didnt even reach the amount they had to sell let’s be clear here fav the only things flying are your beefy flaps 😘😘

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Absolutely loved the live last night what a car crash 🤣

See the whole be quick guys their flying off the shelves 😮‍💨 didnt even reach the amount they had to sell let’s be clear here fav the only things flying are your beefy flaps 😘😘
Have you seen all the comments on the b perfect page on her post there is more and more 🤣🤣🤣🤣 winning 🤭😮‍💨💋 surely they won’t keep using her now.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The comments on that BPerfect post are hilarious I bet she is raging they have left them all up, how sad adding all the mods Susan, Ruth, mad Pam even Lily was on her live as a mod their is no one else who does lives with them that needs mods on. I hope she has woken up this morning and now realising more and more people are speaking about seen a comment from someone who had commented about how she spoke in yesterday morning video and she had been blocked that’s her answer for everything just to block people , the die hard fan like Rachel with the hat and Sarah, and Jacqueline need to open their eyes and get a bloody grip.