Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not her alluding to Chelsea leaking information, not being a best friend and so on. I can’t listen all the way because she’s just a dick 😂😂😂

GASLIGHTING 101

I had to go back…

So she had her at the house before going on holiday. She thought she was in a friendship with her. She phoned her after not contacting her for 2 days, but phoned her because she thought she had a friendship with her and she didn’t phone her back because she felt she wanted to step away from that friendship…

Riiiiggghhhhhhtttt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s a a heap of lies Chelsea you need to spill all the information you have on her and now and don’t let this t get away with gaslighting you for a second time.

May 24, 2024
The World
She really doesn’t give a do does she you are one evil person Steph let’s see the hate messages you were quite happy to interacted with an abuser and now bullying Chelsea, and of course Terri would think the same as you she is just as much of a narc. You were need to get off this off and get she serious help you absolute evil person.
IMG_4277.jpeg IMG_4278.jpeg IMG_4280.jpeg
I hope she doesn’t phone her. Keep Steph putting it down in writing

May 24, 2024
The World
Ok I went back.

So it’s not a friendship to send things when you block trolls. And that made Chelsea a bad friend.
But another person has been sending her Chelsea’s comment section, and that’s ok? That persons not a bad person?
Steph sent her to tattle? Why would you send a friend to read hate if you won’t read it yourself? She knew what she was doing.
Also Steph learn what inciting means.

When someone’s in a bad place they see things differently… but Steph has had a horrendous 18 months but sees everything clearly!?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Typical narcissist response when called out, a big bowl of gaslighted word salad that makes no sense, designed to confuse, full of denials, accusations and reversed the victim and the offender. She has used everything Chelsea said and turned it around into what the evil cow did. They say don’t call out a narcissist because this is what they do, however I think it’s different when the narcissist is on full view for everyone to see. Let’s see her have more of these gaslighting events. Oh and Chelsea if you’re reading this DO NOT contact her or let your mum have any contact with her. She is evil personified, no good will come from communicating with her. Many in here have known her for years and some can personally testify to her vile behaviour

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Ok I went back.

So it’s not a friendship to send things when you block trolls. And that made Chelsea a bad friend.
But another person has been sending her Chelsea’s comment section, and that’s ok? That persons not a bad person?
Steph sent her to tattle? Why would you send a friend to read hate if you won’t read it yourself? She knew what she was doing.

When someone’s in a bad place they see things differently… but Steph has had a horrendous 18 months but sees everything clearly!?
I can’t believe the load of s she’s just spoke to deflect and try make people question Chelsea instead of her. Steph reads here and tattle, she knew fine well what she’s doing.
That’s how M got his swing, trampoline
That’s how she knows how to address things

She’s at it

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ok I went back.

Honestly shes so immature, Chelsea said she ended the friendship because toxic Steph revealed herself. Steph “I ended the friendship“ Except the timeline doesn’t add up for Steph to be telling the truth. It does for Chelsea tho. Thick huns don’t investigate

Mar 8, 2024
Not her alluding to Chelsea leaking information, not being a best friend and so on. I can’t listen all the way because she’s just a dick 😂😂😂

GASLIGHTING 101

I had to go back…

So she had her at the house before going on holiday. She thought she was in a friendship with her. She phoned her after not contacting her for 2 days, but phoned her because she thought she had a friendship with her and she didn’t phone her back because she felt she wanted to step away from that friendship…

Riiiiggghhhhhhtttt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And somewhere in the middle of that asked her friend (soon not to be) to look on a forum for information about her🤔

🤣🤣

She's off her head!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Honestly shes so immature, Chelsea said she ended the friendship because toxic Steph revealed herself. Steph “I ended the friendship“ Except the timeline doesn’t add up for Steph to be telling the truth. It does for Chelsea tho. Thick huns don’t investigate
She doesn’t want anyone to think that someone else would end the friendship with her. She’s got like 1 pal left

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Chelsea don’t fall for this she is so dangerous!!! She’s outing you but being sly about it ( so much for remaining silent) don’t fall for this evil twisted fs manipulation. And I hope your lovely Mum doesn’t contact her asked her too to sort things out. She is only worried about her reputation and TikTok fame!!!! Not you!!! Do not fall for this please don’t!!! Get the evidence out ASAP!!! She is clearly panicking don’t make this easy for the evil t!!!!! She is a Narcissist they love to manipulate and deflect when things don’t go their way EXACTLY what she is doing!!! Fat arsed Narc!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Also what about the white board video then fatso??? You thought she wouldn’t speak out did you???
Not so smug now 💋💋 panicking 😘

You gaslighting do!!! Praying 🙏🏼 for her downfall soon please please hurry up.

Last edited:

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Hell mend BPerfect when the allegations fo has made against Ekin-Sue and Davide hit the papers and no doubt it will at some point and that will be one massive s storm that could do BPerfect a whole lot of damage when it comes out that they were made aware of it, done nothing about it and supported fo knowing full well what a vile t she is. They can’t say they haven’t been warned cos they have been on numerous occasions.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Chelsea don’t fall for this she is so dangerous!!! She’s outing you but being sly about it ( so much for remaining silent) don’t fall for this evil twisted fs manipulation. And I hope your lovely Mum doesn’t contact her asked her too to sort things out. She is only worried about her reputation and TikTok fame!!!! Not you!!! Do not fall for this please don’t!!! Get the evidence out ASAP!!! She is clearly panicking don’t make this easy for the evil t!!!!! She is a Narcissist they love to manipulate and deflect when things don’t go their way EXACTLY what she is doing!!! Fat arsed Narc!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Also what about the white board video then fatso??? You thought she wouldn’t speak out did you???
Not so smug now 💋💋 panicking
I would add, block all the Hocus Pocus coven and get your mum to block them all too. There’s an evil streak of narcissism running through all of them and they will try to contact anyone connected to you so they can manipulate the situation. DO NOT ALLOW THIS! Also be aware of fake accounts