Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Those comments have gone ! surprise surprise . Only leaves the ones blowing smoke up her arse. If she had an ounce of respect she would turn off comments . She’s said her bit and doesn’t want hate directed to Chelsea so instead of liking all the comments from the arse lickers and deleting the negative ones , turn them off 🤷‍♀️
says she doesn’t want hate towards Chelsea but liking all the negative replies. Makes as much sense as her gaslighting video

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
The best way to tell when someone is lying is if they say much more than they need to altho there’s also the flip side of not giving enough details. Vav waffles on but doesn’t actually say anything and her facial expressions don’t match what she’s saying. Also watch for slight shaking of the head or nods that are opposite to the words. That video has it all 😄
Her lips move when she’s lying 🤥

May 30, 2024
UK
I started writing a reply hours ago but didn’t post as I was busy. In short it was asking why if Chelsea has some stuff on Steph why can’t she just spill the whole Tea instead of alluding to having something on her that she wouldn’t want revealed. I actually get abit pissed off with all the childish back and forwards with these type of videos that don’t quite say the full story. For me it stops being genuine when they are making money from the views their drama is creating. FFS Chelsea’s mother is even responding to Vav in her comments, it’s ridiculous

Now I have seen Vavs video and she has tried making it look like Chelsea is the problem Chelsea now needs to reveal what she’s got on Vav because It’s getting tedious.

Chelsea if you’ve got something then bury the b

minime89

Apr 14, 2024
Uk
Another thing is, is why everyone sits on all the proof they have on her..hence why she is so cocky about everything. She thinks she's untouchable. Just bloody post it fgs instead of letting her off with it! Her smug face fs me off. If your so scared of stalkers etc then don't post in real time. That aberdeen Influence Natasha seems to post days after the day she has filmed.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
So blames everyone for putting things about her online then puts up a snow spa in Glasgow??? Not hard to work out it’s Blythswood square spa 😧 is she right in the head 🤔 and wonder how she managed to get her daughter in there it’s a strict over 16 policy , probably made an exception for vav because she’s famous 😂🤣😂🤣
Oh well more fun family time for Lilly .. your a wierdo vav your tying yourself in knots

May 24, 2024
The World
I started writing a reply hours ago but didn’t post as I was busy. In short it was asking why if Chelsea has some stuff on Steph why can’t she just spill the whole Tea instead of alluding to having something on her that she wouldn’t want revealed. I actually get abit pissed off with all the childish back and forwards with these type of videos that don’t quite say the full story. For me it stops being genuine when they are making money from the views their drama is creating. FFS Chelsea’s mother is even responding to Vav in her comments, it’s ridiculous

Now I have seen Vavs video and she has tried making it look like Chelsea is the problem Chelsea now needs to reveal what she’s got on Vav because It’s getting tedious.

Chelsea if you’ve got something then bury the b
I think Steph has created a false safe place for Chelsea to moan, which she says in her video.
‘I’ve vented, because thats what friend do, so has Chelsea…. And she knows she has’. That’s a soft threat. No emphasis on her venting just it’s what friends do, but when discussing in terms of Chelsea, she’s doing is with an added warning.
So no doubt Steph has got it in writing Chelsea has bitched.

No one will learn. You don’t tell Vav anything.
She’s a petulant child, she’s not out to make friends, she’s out for ammunition against people to use as manipulation material later.

May 30, 2024
UK
More will start to come forward, however, I hope it is HAHM that eventually brings her down 🙏
Id love it to be HAHM who takes Vav down. I don’t follow her as her content isn’t for me but from what I’ve seen she is everything Vav isn’t. She’s a very attractive woman with a great figure, has a good looking husband and she seems to be a very good mother. It must kill Vav off to see what a nice person HAHM is and jealous of what she has as it’s everything she wants and will never have

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Her teeth are teething tho 😂😂

fire city GIF

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
I think Steph has created a false safe place for Chelsea to moan, which she says in her video.
‘I’ve vented, because thats what friend do, so has Chelsea…. And she knows she has’. That’s a soft threat. No emphasis on her venting just it’s what friends do, but when discussing in terms of Chelsea, she’s doing is with an added warning.
So no doubt Steph has got it in writing Chelsea has bitched.

No one will learn. You don’t tell Vav anything.
She’s a petulant child, she’s not out to make friends, she’s out for ammunition against people to use as manipulation material later.
She never ever wanted chelsea as a friend she's simply not 'famous' enough for vav and there's no doubt she would of been looking down her nose at her . What you been saying about Ekin Su vav ? What a Web you weave. Your in trouble hunni, big trouble .