Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Aw it winds me up🤣like mate you moan about your work like a wee b, give me 5 minutes to have my moment ok. Hope he’s got good life insurance because he’s about to go bye bye if he gives me attitude about the fat b again🤣💋
Aye I Ken I'm the same romantic night in few beers 2 beers in I'm like oh I need to discuss something. He looks up from phone with a wee worried gawping face ohh ? Il say well I've nae given you a vav update for a while . The last time I said it he was like oh ffs were nae speaking about her the night are we ? Really ? I fing really ! Dinnae come greeting to me about the football score or anything else for that matter If you can't listen to my concerns. Tutting if I show a him a video annoys me .

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Aye I Ken I'm the same romantic night in few beers 2 beers in I'm like oh I need to discuss something. He looks up from phone with a wee worried gawping face ohh ? Il say well I've nae given you a vav update for a while . The last time I said it he was like oh ffs were nae speaking about her the night are we ? Really ? I fing really ! Dinnae come greeting to me about the football score or anything else for that matter If you can't listen to my concerns. Tutting if I show a him a video annoys me .
This is me😭!! My boyfriend thinks he’s getting his hole and I’m there with a whiteboard with a spider diagram about vav

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
This is me😭!! My boyfriend thinks he’s getting his hole and I’m there with a whiteboard with a spider diagram about

This is me😭!! My boyfriend thinks he’s getting his hole and I’m there with a whiteboard with a spider diagram about vav
Absolute class !! I'm saving these comments to show him . I might get a reaction video . I need to sleep but I'm feeling mischievous now . Oh good crack tho folks . Good crack.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That message should 100% be taken down no 10 year old should have Tik tok and Steph should absolutely not be responding to it imagine if that was a guy, the level of the creepiness on her page is worrying from creepy men to this a young child who isn’t even old enough to have Tik tok commenting and her replying you should be ashamed Steph and I have reported the comment.
IMG_4328.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So classy IMG_1847.png
My god look at her roots ah is that because Danielle won’t do your hair and again phone glued to her hand and filter turned up to max but away to chomp her way through pasta and chips wow 🐽🐽🐽

That volume range from voduz is doing absolutely nothing for her hair it looks awful it’s slapped to her heed 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
That message should 100% be taken down no 10 year old should have Tik tok and Steph should absolutely not be responding to it imagine if that was a guy, the level of the creepiness on her page is worrying from creepy men to this a young child who isn’t even old enough to have Tik tok commenting and her replying you should be ashamed Steph and I have reported the comment.
IMG_4328.jpeg

Yes. Conversing with a 10 year old. Could you imagine what she'd say if it was a man doing that. Very very strange behaviour.
She's on reading, it's down already.
Unless tiktok removed it.
A 10 year old should be nowhere near tiktok.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes. Conversing with a 10 year old. Could you imagine what she'd say if it was a man doing that. Very very strange behaviour.
She's on reading, it's down already.
Unless tiktok removed it.
A 10 year old should be nowhere near tiktok.
She has 100% removed it as I haven’t got the report back to say it was down probably back at her hotel reading here and scrolling Tik tok can’t believe it was down within less than 5 mins , my friend messaged me about it at 8.50 to say it was up and I only reported it just before I commented here.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
She has 100% removed it as I haven’t got the report back to say it was down probably back at her hotel reading her and scrolling Tik tok can’t believe it was down within less than 5 mins 😂

Tell me you refresh the forums, you claim not to go onto, without telling me 🤣
Such odd behaviour. Those are strangers kids and she is a stranger to them.