Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What happens to your muscles when you have one of the slimming injections? You must still have to tone up or you will just have some loose skin unless you are doing toning and strength exercises. Hope she’s bossin’ it down the gym if she is having it 🤪

marvellous, I thought you might be re charging your batteries after the full throttle advance on Sunday. Good news re the house 🥳😘
Have you seen the latest commission ad? The legs are still chunky especially the knees. I’ll say it for the huns, I couldn’t care less about her size, its her lying about it, just stop taking the piss

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Have you seen this yet, it’s a belter. Sara knows Vav from years ago and Vav hates her, I never use jealously for the sake of it like her huns but vav is jealous of Sara because she has everything she craves. Family, fit husband and gorgeous. It was Sara’s abusive birth giver that Vav was in contact with

whats so good about this is, it cant be used as defamation because its Vavs own lies hahahahaha

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
he really is, what a shame he doesn’t seen his other real grandad. The Hocus Pocus Coven have prepped him for Step daddies, step granddads and step great grandads. Not one biological male relative oh except the uncle but he’s a half brother that came from the step grandad. Something weird with men and those witches
They have to be the alpha males that's why. What a sad sad life, poor kids.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This nutcase on defending vav listen gill I think you have enough to worry about with your families names to stick your nose into vav’s business people so know her and how can people say it to her face when she hides away so get back in your box you a the least person who should be talking on someone you don’t know.

Can’t add video as too large a file.
IMG_4447.png