Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
The school will pick up on stuff she thinks she’s got covered. Fresh eyes will see that Max is frustrated & angry & if they come across Vavs videos that will raise red flags. It’s only a matter of time before she slips up
I don’t know anything about kids with additional needs so I do try to stay out of it. But is it odd for her to say he stays mum when he’s sad, angry or frustrated. That he associates her with those emotions?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The school will pick up on stuff she thinks she’s got covered. Fresh eyes will see that Max is frustrated & angry & if they come across Vavs videos that will raise red flags. It’s only a matter of time before she slips up
100% lily school is well aware of Steph and the trouble she can cause and if anyone who know people in that school please for the sake of max flag it up to someone higher even going by her posts of grabbing his top and that awful video this morning you can see he has no voice.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The school will see themselves how max interacts and I hope they flag up their concerns about you.
IMG_4479.jpeg
And Steph babe he hasn’t got a fing team he has the head teacher his teacher and possibly an assistant if he’s asn based! There’s no social work no chams you don’t even have a health visitor anymore he becomes the schools care! He’s not involved with an educational psychologist any disability team so does us a favour and just do if with the lies!!!!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
And Steph babe he hasn’t got a fing team he has the head teacher his teacher and possibly an assistant if he’s asn based! There’s no social work no chams you don’t even have a health visitor anymore he becomes the schools care! He’s not involved with an educational psychologist any disability team so does us a favour and just do if with the lies!!!!
She honestly speaks like she’s famous I can’t deal with her 😂😂 Famous for all the wrong reasons…YES!!!

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen

She can't help it. She's actually ill. If my child went to the same school, I'd be asking why one child has a TEAM looking after them 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She hasn’t got a clue I bet social service number will be ringing off the hook with concerns by the school let’s see how many days he is off she can’t do around the school will be watching.

May 24, 2024
The World
Makes him sound more special babe… his ‘team’ 🆗

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t know anything about kids with additional needs so I do try to stay out of it. But is it odd for her to say he stays mum when he’s sad, angry or frustrated. That he associates her with those emotions?
My input here and everyone’s will be different your lucky my son says mum mummy mumma ect if those emotions are taking over in my sons case he goes 0-100000x in 0.25 seconds and the majority of the time he has to ride those emotions out in a safe setting he cannot regulate himself he’s actually a danger to himself 70% of the time the other 30% we try distraction techniques hot or a miss they’ll work either 😘