Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_7491.jpeg Breaking news…

There is time out THEN there is a mother who persistently expoilts her child for cash, constantly fs off in times of need ( starting school) despite saying she done this TikTok ‘job’ to be here for times like this. ( I say job lightly).Time out is her life.

Has more family support and more free time than any Mum ever never mind a SEN Mum. She is never there for her kids FACT!!! She is too busy putting all her energy into trying to become famous and look a certain way 😭😂😂😂 image obsessed t! And yes I agree Beefy send you to the stake as thats where evil witches belong you abhorrent Beefy Bison 💋💋💋

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
There is one reason max acts like that and it’s because she has an inconsistent morning routine. Autistic people need to know what to expect by the same thing happening every single day. Max doesn’t know if it’s an arm swinging day or an ankle swinging day.

And part of me things she enjoys it because it’s the only time he is actively showing her any kind of emotion.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She leaves her purse in her house and has to drive back to get it.
She gets stuck in the airport.
The staff are rude to her.
Anything can happen when you make up drama and lie
It was the ‘left bag’ in the car last time could be the purse 👛 this time 😂 yep but she needs it for content …I mean just going to the airport like everyone else with zero drama isn’t going to get her the engagement she seeks 😂😂😂 what would she post otherwise? Especially when her wee cash cow isn’t with her.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning you beauts 🥰

Another thing I know I keep banging on about my 2 autistic kids (amongst other disabilities) but she really does grind my gears!!!! Sly digs at Petr wirh his job now she knew before opening her legs to him his work commitments so why she’s now slagging off his parenting is a joke!

I’m a married single mum my husband works all the hours god sends so I can be a stay at home mum for my kids I don’t have help we’re like passing ships in the night some days we don’t get to see each other that’s a sacrifice and a choice we made when you have kids everything from then on every decision you make is a CHOICE our kids never chose to be the way they are or ask to be born and I’ll tell you something I would never ever change it given the chance we adapt to them we make our lives work around them we chose to have children in our person lives we make every choice regarding our kids and hope we make the right one

Now Stephanie you will always be remembered for all the fing wrong reasons max will never thrive under your care! I for one (have seen it with my oldest son) the school will make that wee dude thrive to which you cannot control

And if your son wasn’t ready for p1 the nursery bodies would identify this and raise concerns (again I’ve had to defer my youngest through both them and our opinions on his developmental delay so he starts next year) max is capable of a lot more than you portray that is scary unhinged behaviour!

Your downfall is on its way babe and there’s a lot of people who you’ve hurt and permanently mentally scarred waiting this 😘😘

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
She’s a smug ratty bastard this morning. Max is going to Petrs and that’s why she’s away. Even if he’s at his dads I’d still be about for the biggest week of his life so far
She called him a little wee Letch??? She is VILE!!!!

Add to that your making excuses so you don’t take him!

Him going to his dads is not the issue.. you claiming your his “safe space” but going to a diffrent part of the country is!

You take time off when your little one has a big change like this!! I don’t care what anyone says !

Also… he thought he was going to nursery? So she hasn’t been showing him the school booklet they give, with his teachers and showing him his uniform which he was wearing! So he knew something was different ! In my gut she took the iPad off him to make him cry! For the sole purpose of that video!!

Yawning and talking 🤢 I cannot!!!! I nearly climbed out my skin! I can’t deal with people that do that! And eat and talk !! Height of rudeness!!!!

Re read my post a few times I have quite a few spelling mistakes 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
It was the ‘left bag’ in the car last time could be the purse 👛 this time 😂 yep but she needs it for content …I mean just going to the airport like everyone else with zero drama isn’t going to get her the engagement she seeks 😂😂😂 what would she post otherwise? Especially when her wee cash cow isn’t with her.
The bag drama was fing embarrassing wasn’t it 😂😂😂 surely her fans have to see right through this and can’t actually believe every single time she goes the airport she has drama! She is so desperate for attention she has to make s up for content and comments 😂 yeah M isn’t there for her to film so she has to just have drama. Her take away will be “robbed” by the driver again cus she put the wrong address in. Haha dickhead

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She defo has a problem Petr goes away for a month for a real job not to piss about with nobodies plus it would just be you max wants videos say otherwise Steph and you know if and good luck the flight it’s ment to be awful all day today if Petr didn’t go away you would get any money, plus you are defo they parent who has a mental health disorder when it comes to your child it’s actually quite disturbing.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr3d5bfog65ne0i8kp5g.mp4
Did she say he was holding onto her WEE leg? 😂