Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Here’s the part of the video she’s talking about Steph and Chelsea
I know I was reading their comments between both their videos, I was just like ‘wow’ Chelsea needs to hold her hands up and just open her mouth and let her belly rumble instead of playing miss innocent. Was there not someone on her yesterday who said ‘there was more to come from her beautiful mouth’? The girls need to keep their cards close to their chest and let her do all the talking and show them proof… do not trust her

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Why did Chelsea take down her last video about it’s not funny for her, it was her reality?
Does anyone speak to her privately, can gauge her?
The karma that would follow trolling someone over a murder, ouch! 😳

It's hard to believe someone would be that sick, but I wouldn't be surprised.
If I were C and had any evidence of Steph doing this, I'd be putting it out there. If C was complicit in any of it she needs to hold her hands up.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
See this women supporting women culture on tiktok. Women.. stop telling other women how to think and feel. You’re bullying other women to conform. We’ve had generations of that s, we are not obligated to support people because of their gender. I’ll support whoever I want if I deem their purpose to be that of a positive one.
We’ll just start supporting and loving Myra Hindley & Rose West shall we because they are women??
So bloody toxic to believe we should support each other because we are the same sex and turn a blind eye to any wrong doing, madness actually.

These women making videos are desperate for validation too. Desperate for likes/views and follows.
I was reading the comments on that wee neds post. Shouting about proof, and then said nah not interested. Looks like they read tattle but won’t read the wiki when someone suggested. They don’t care about Vav, they are the actual clout chasers.

If you had any integrity you would read up before involving yourself. If you found yourself still on the fence, your moral compass surely would kick in and you’d think better of going either way and just staying out of it.

Rachel in the hat is wanting a crusty pair of knickers and a foot pic sent to her. I don’t understand her level of obsession over a stranger on the internet to write those comments. I’ve been on social media for years, some have followed me for about 12 years on my Instagram, never would I write that 🤢

Call me crazy, obsessed, mean or whatever else for gossiping about the girl, but I’d rather be that than an enabler who can’t see the wood from the trees.
Steph is a liability, least positive creator I’ve encountered. I don’t know her past too well but all the people from her area saying the same thing, can’t be wrong.
But if I go on what she’s shown me over the last two years she a bully, the definition of a female narcissist, she bullies and manipulates her children, and her followers. She’s a compulsive liar, devoid of empathy or a moral compass.

If she was my daughter, I’d be disappointed in her. Sure as s I wouldn’t be telling her I was fing proud!!!
But the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… 🍏 🌳
This all day every day 🙌

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
It's hard to believe someone would be that sick, but I wouldn't be surprised.
If I were C and had any evidence of Steph doing this, I'd be putting it out there. If C was complicit in any of it she needs to hold her hands up.
Absolutely 🙌🏻 I totally agree. Apologies need to be made! And people held accountable

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I know I was reading their comments between both their videos, I was just like ‘wow’ Chelsea needs to hold her hands up and just open her mouth and let her belly rumble instead of playing miss innocent. Was there not someone on her yesterday who said ‘there was more to come from her beautiful mouth’? The girls need to keep their cards close to their chest and let her do all the talking and show them proof… do not trust her
We know how manipulative Steph is so if Chelsea was pulled in to believe her lies just own it

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
See if Chelsea had any decency in there left, she would come out, hold her hands up and be like ‘yeah this is what’s happened’
For sure I would 100% have more respect for Chelsea if she did this and I’m sure most folk would too. We know how manipulative Beefy is and how she will have reeled her in. Best thing she can do is own up and apologise. Oh and share some things that big bully Beefy has said and done too would be lovely though 💋💋💋Lyndsay if you read here my heart goes out to you and I hope you get the justice you deserve for your brother darling ❤️

Last edited:

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
For sure I would 100% have more respect for Chelsea if she did this and I’m sure most folk would too. We know how manipulative Beefy is and how she will have reeled her in. Best thing she can do is own up and apologise. Oh and share some things form big bully Beefy has said and done too would be lovely 💋
This 👏🏻👏🏻 nothing more to add really

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I don’t know how maintenance works, but does the highest earner not pay?
No it’s to do with how many nights the dad has the kid or vice versa. Doesn’t matter who makes more money. I do 50/50 with my boys dad as we live in same place and work our jobs to cater for this. Therefore I don’t have any maintenance money but we do share cost of the big outgoings for the kids. She will get a heap of maintenance if he’s away for weeks at a time.