Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I don’t know whether Chelsea trolled the lady of the brother. I believe that vav can manipulate someone enough to do things without the other person being 💯 aware they are, having been in a relationship with someone like vav, who could tell you the sky was purple and you’d believe them because they love/like you why would they want to lie to you etc, narcissistic gaslighting 101.
But anyone in a situation wakes up eventually and sees the truth.
So Chelsea put this to bed, you say what do we want to know, we want the truth. Whatever she has on you, just show us, whatever you know just tell us, if you have receipts bring them. You can make this all stop if you can be brave enough.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Ok Chelsea well if you weren’t apart of it now is the time to tell it all, don’t give tit bits go for it and don’t hold back and I will hold my hands up and apologize if you weren’t involved but we all know there’s more to all of this there always is!
This!! ⬆️ Giving out little bits here and there is how rumours grow and grow hard facts is the solution. This is why Soph does amazing with her videos she comes with receipts

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Ok Chelsea well if you weren’t apart of it now is the time to tell it all, don’t give tit bits go for it and don’t hold back and I will hold my hands up and apologize if you weren’t involved but we all know there’s more to all of this there always is!
See the thing is vavs a manipulative b n she's no doubt got Chelsea maybe saying a few things she shldnt ,n as she's told everyone she's keeps messages n convos but Chelsea clearly thought vav was a friend, believed her nonsense n said things to think she's helping her friend . Her post she genuinely seems upset n really hurt by all this , where as with beefy it's all fake poor me sympathy n only addresses what suits her narrative . N then stays quiet when she knows it will bite her in the arse . I really hope beefy world comes tumbling down very soon because its scary how many ppl stick up for her n believe the s she puts on social media n they ignore recipes n true facts , those are the people thy are obsessed 🙄

CariadMawr79

Jul 20, 2024
Wales
I don’t understand why if she genuinely did nothing wrong with any charity money, why she doesn’t just address it and say for example…£10k was raised, it was paid into my bank account and £5k went to blah blah, £5k went to blah blah. Here is a screenshot of the payment transfers with the charity number, you can also check with them.

Typically when a charity receives money, they write to you and send a certificate, which based on it being so well publicised, she would have something to show.

It’s the one thing that if people are wrongly accusing her of, she can easily remedy and she get the glory of proving everyone was wrong…which she would love.

I’m guessing it’s because she can’t prove it 🤷🏼‍♀️

May 30, 2024
UK
Chelsea’s videos
What the do is she waffling on about? Why does she mention peoples names but never Steph by name?

Also why is she asking what do people want to know? People are wanting to know what they DON’T know. I will keep saying it either make a video and spill everything you have got on Steph or do off and go away.

Chelsea, the more ranty videos you do without actually saying anything the more you convince me that you are a mean girl yourself, but you just aren’t up to the Vav levels are nastiness. Now she’s dropped you, you are playing the victim. Piss Off!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t understand why if she genuinely did nothing wrong with any charity money, why she doesn’t just address it and say for example…£10k was raised, it was paid into my bank account and £5k went to blah blah, £5k went to blah blah. Here is a screenshot of the payment transfers with the charity number, you can also check with them.

Typically when a charity receives money, they write to you and send a certificate, which based on it being so well publicised, she would have something to show.

It’s the one thing that if people are wrongly accusing her of, she can easily remedy and she get the glory of proving everyone was wrong…which she would love.

I’m guessing it’s because she can’t prove it 🤷🏼‍♀️
This ‘it kills me to keep silent’ means the charity money was used for other things and may have others involved in some way shape or form, but it absolutely confirms, none went to FOA.

May 24, 2024
The World
This ‘it kills me to keep silent’ means the charity money was used for other things and may have others involved in some way shape or form, but it absolutely confirms, none went to FOA.
The buckets did… but that’s not what people are asking about. It’s this Indigogo one.

So while yes the bucket collections which are completely different from the indigogo one went to FOA. It’s also specified in the bio for indigogo it’s also intended for FOA

Mar 8, 2024
She just loves herself. She looks like she needs a wash this morning. I hope she gets soaked and her hair gets ruined. Her teeth also are looking ridiculous. Her hand talking is so fing annoying. And this whole “my skin care is amazing, my skin is skinning” crap was all for an advert. Should have known. Get a wash staff and go home and take care of your kids for once

May 30, 2024
UK
Tbf to chelsea I will say she doesn't owe me anything

I know how mean and manipulative Vav and her bodyguards are in making peoples lives hell if they speak up and chels does seem quite fragile bless
She doesn’t owe any of us anything but she has come on TikTok and made a video that is obviously about Steph. She could have just said nothing and she would have faded away just like the rest of them but she put herself out there and is still saying nothing. Now she’s ranting but still saying do all. If she’s so ‘fragile’ why is she even on TikTok? Why not go away and live peacefully without the drama. I am not on any social media because I don’t want attention. All of these numpties going back and forwards with these type of videos are arseholes who have something lacking. I’m glad I can come and have my say on here but when I put my phone down I don’t give them a second thought. The lot of them are saddos and not very bright.

See this women supporting women culture on tiktok. Women.. stop telling other women how to think and feel. You’re bullying other women to conform. We’ve had generations of that s, we are not obligated to support people because of their gender. I’ll support whoever I want if I deem their purpose to be that of a positive one.
We’ll just start supporting and loving Myra Hindley & Rose West shall we because they are women??
So bloody toxic to believe we should support each other because we are the same sex and turn a blind eye to any wrong doing, madness actually.

These women making videos are desperate for validation too. Desperate for likes/views and follows.
I was reading the comments on that wee neds post. Shouting about proof, and then said nah not interested. Looks like they read tattle but won’t read the wiki when someone suggested. They don’t care about Vav, they are the actual clout chasers.

If you had any integrity you would read up before involving yourself. If you found yourself still on the fence, your moral compass surely would kick in and you’d think better of going either way and just staying out of it.

Rachel in the hat is wanting a crusty pair of knickers and a foot pic sent to her. I don’t understand her level of obsession over a stranger on the internet to write those comments. I’ve been on social media for years, some have followed me for about 12 years on my Instagram, never would I write that 🤢

Call me crazy, obsessed, mean or whatever else for gossiping about the girl, but I’d rather be that than an enabler who can’t see the wood from the trees.
Steph is a liability, least positive creator I’ve encountered. I don’t know her past too well but all the people from her area saying the same thing, can’t be wrong.
But if I go on what she’s shown me over the last two years she a bully, the definition of a female narcissist, she bullies and manipulates her children, and her followers. She’s a compulsive liar, devoid of empathy or a moral compass.

If she was my daughter, I’d be disappointed in her. Sure as s I wouldn’t be telling her I was fing proud!!!
But the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree… 🍏 🌳
Gavin & I concur with every single word you have said. 🌵❤️