Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
If Vavs life was based on the Annie film.miss vavagin fing her aff to her granny's when she was old enough to talk ..it's that voice...do that ur going tae yir granny's cause ur a pain in the ass
carol burnett annie GIF
vavigan after a few wines n lines thinking she is billy big baws under one of her fake profiles
carol burnett annie GIF
vavagin after stealing fae aww the orphans n sells 2 sty blushes n decides she wants the big hoose wae nae blinds
Carol Burnett Annie GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre
vavagin making a entrance to the b perfect warehoose were she is hated but is that much of a Narc she thinks they loooove her
carol burnett annie GIF
vavagin saying to her dug that it was going to granny grotbags till tmro .when infact it was it's new forever home ..but as soon as I get blinds u can come home. The said dog told her to go do herself
Golden Retriever Dog GIF
vavagin loved when peter the pecker took the kids n she could go live n try get pumped by a random in a Icecream van in possil park

carol burnett dancing GIF
vavagin got excited when she met old rich men dying ones she liked best
Harry Connick Jr Annie GIF by NBC

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Brand new out now 👍🏻
1000004727.jpg
Mudder mystery wknd available 250 quid for head ..oh sorry per head. That includes bnb in my big chav..ron super queen bed. Nibbles on my new titties..and drinkypoos on the field with a view of my Cows aka grannygrotbags n slaggypants. And a question..n question with me ..ps I don't answer. And All going to my friend's at Anchor (my bank details are pinned). Fright night includes granny's 3am trip to the bathroom to piss out prasackio ..trust me that's scary and free babysitting for a year with Prammy the fanny. Granny can do a blowey with teeth in or out for extra.
And ofcourse a raffle n guess my weight can win u s I got for free...see me filter free for one night only

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Mudder mystery wknd available 250 quid for head ..oh sorry per head. That includes bnb in my big chav..ron super queen bed. Nibbles on my new titties..and drinkypoos on the field with a view of my Cows aka grannygrotbags n slaggypants. And a question..n question with me ..ps I don't answer. And All going to my friend's at Anchor (my bank details are pinned). Fright night includes granny's 3am trip to the bathroom to piss out prasackio ..trust me that's scary and free babysitting for a year with Prammy the fanny. Granny can do a blowey with teeth in or out for extra.
And ofcourse a raffle n guess my weight can win u s I got for free...see me filter free for one night only
Dead 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Ha ha dae another poster that's cracker

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Stephanie knows this tiktok is not forever that’s why she isn’t caring, she is currently looking for a rich man to whisk her away to Dubai and for him to sh@t on her and this is where she will make all her money 😝
Yeah I think she is praying for a rich man to marry and then she will fu@k off tiktok.
The drama on TikTok is intense and I don’t think in her tiny brain she realises that the sh@t she has created is her real life.
If she doesn’t realise this then she really is in the land of oz.
On the next episode of staff’s TikTok life “will anyone ever see max online again? “ stayed tuned.
It really is like a reality show and I’m starting to think the creators of TikTok want this and that they hand out dramatic storylines.
If not? Then Jesus staff your life is 💩
Also not jealous of that life you have created.