Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah was around 5:30 mins. She said something like 'maybe I'll put him on social media so obviously meaning tiktok because then she stays she'll still put pics on Instagram 🙄
She’s a fing idiot. She is the reason she gets so much s. She lies, forgets her lies, says things for drama, makes s up, creates drama in airports every time and uses max for attention and views. It’s a sad life when your rely on strangers for attention. Even sadder being addicted to sowcial medjia.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
That girl looked at her like "What a dick " . And she is. See if it gets to a point ur accusing people of touching u up, leaving u on flights n all the other millions of things to add to it. Well it's time to call it a day but she won't as she needs the validation, sympathy and needs to feel seen. She craves attention infact she needs it, she is addicted social media is her drug of choice well that n some Snowwhite lol 🤣. She is empty n trying to fill it with all above n holidays n designer bags ect ect material things will never fill it, maybe a moment of happiness but it's not true joy it's all a fake fursade that we see through n tbh I wouldn't want it because it has came at a great cost as underneath she is a bitter, selfish, fame hungry needy empty shallow person who measures life with things n iam so happy iam a giver n I'd rather sit with people with nothing because they are usually the most greatful, kindhearted beautiful souls
Absolutely spot on! You couldn't pay me to have her life, mite struggle from time to time and have to becareful with what I spend etc. But I work my bum off and we have the most loving people around us. To me I'm rich with love and thats what matters. She is definitely empty inside, rotten to the core. I would love her to do a video stating what we are all actually jealous off hahaha I count my blessings everyday and I help people for a living and I go home to my family knowing I've made someone's day just that bit better she's just vile! Xxx

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Just catching up, 12 pages 😂

Not Stephanie accusing someone of sexual assault in the airport.

Steph picture the scene: you’re walking through the airport minding your business and see someone talking in to their phone. You’re walking in a straight line, said person who thinks they are the only person in the airport decided to walk backwards without checking anyone is there. They bumped in to your hand that’s down by your side.

They then post it on the internet saying you felt their arse.

You are a danger babe.

Ps. Not looking all that distraught.
Yip she is defo stranger danger. One of these days someone is going to fing crack her right across the jaw. Iam here for it all day ..everyday honestly how dare she

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Genuinely.. is she allowed to talk about this online while there is a supposed open investigation?
Seeking approval from strangers online about showing her son, and using her son as ‘emotional blackmail’ to followers when she said no one is getting access to him… I’m pretty certain that would ring alarm bells to SW/police if there is an open investigation and she’s online and her biggest concern is whether or not she will give people access to her child…..

WEEEEEWOOOOOOWEEEEEEEWOOOOOOO
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Not a chance she would be able to talk about it online it would hinder any investigations, the one against her and any that she tries to bring round.

May 24, 2024
The World
What is she talking about. Until you have things in place to safeguard him? Well of SS are involved it’s them putting things in place. And WHO is excited to get things done and *insert whistle* get things off their chest when they are supposedly going to talk about serious allegations made about them, doing the worst thing imaginable to their son. WHO IS HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THAT????

This is a made up story. Wow she’s deranged.

Would be interesting for SS to see that video, if they did and she’s not got anything to do with them they probably would do a welfare check because it would be questionable to make an accusations about yourself for drama. And if you’ll do that, what will you do to your kids for views? Like pretend they’ve smashed their face up?
Seriously. Take the smashed face situation.. if she’s a mother who constantly fabricates for views, how far will she go to cover her tracks….

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
All I heard was bla blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, I ignored everyone yesterday 😂😭 except when ye were chasing the boaby eh Vag…. We see you, you lying Cnut!!!! Police/SW putting things into safe guard your son would be telling advising you to refrain from posting him on SM it’s you who needs to implement that. They can only make recommendations! They can’t put thing in place that stop any investigations in to allegations you absolute buffoon

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
WTF is Teethy Beefy rambling about this morning? 😳
What a load b0llocks. Her videos are giving me PTSD 😳
Big Teeth GIF

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Genuinely.. is she allowed to talk about this online while there is a supposed open investigation?
Seeking approval from strangers online about showing her son, and using her son as ‘emotional blackmail’ to followers when she said no one is getting access to him… I’m pretty certain that would ring alarm bells to SW/police if there is an open investigation and she’s online and her biggest concern is whether or not she will give people access to her child…..

WEEEEEWOOOOOOWEEEEEEEWOOOOOOO
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Absolutely 100 percent ! Something isn't sitting right . It'll be a warning to " trolls" . Errrr , you mean people / world who can see inappropriate happenings on her vids and see non safeguarding .