Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Right seriously. A concerned local citizen needs to contact the local police and say they are concerned about their investigation in to a mum on tiktok who had claimed she’s had abuse allegations against her, regarding her child. She got a call on Friday and was in and out the police station in a hour on the Monday. How her case was fast tracked and the investigation concluded in a hour!??

By her own admission the claim was the worst thing imaginable and it was boxed off and archived in ONE HOUR!!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This is just as I thought. She’s went to London pissed off about the amount of non faceless videos going on about max and it’s made her feel like a tit mum. She’s made up the story of the police contacting her re max.

She’s festered away all weekend not wanting to keep max off social media so she’s went to police (debating whether she just wanted to film herself leaving the car park) so make complaints of the non faceless. Filmed herself driving away as a way of trying to get people to not discuss her anymore. Why else would you film yourself driving away from a police station it just doesn’t make sense. She wanted to be seen to have been there.

Whole thing is fabricated.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Said she has it on a flash drive . My phone was taken from me and I never got it back until long after the court case. The police attended my house two nights in a row for over 2 hours each night . She makes me sick !!
She’s lying, by the time she gave a description of her concerns/allegations, they would then need to go back to the start to type up a statement, take any names, address’, numbers she knows. Given her advice as in do not speak about this online or in the public domain and this Cnut is out there in an hour and a half 🤬 so when did the police discuss the allegations made against her 🤬 or is she implying that them speaking to her on the phone before her flight was sufficient for them… honest to god i have so much hatred for this Cnut!!!!

Then driving out a police station recording herself not paying 100% attention to the road 👊🏽

May 24, 2024
The World
This is going to rub some people up the wrong way. Especially those who have dealt with SA as a child.
I have, I was just younger than M. I don’t want sympathy at all thankfully I only remember snippets, but it went to court.
You don’t do about with real peoples trauma Steph, just because you want people to stop talking about you.

I’m not triggered by it because I actually just pity the depth she will go, I’m a firm believer in karma.

There are some people who won’t be so forgiving and one day, you may just face one of them.

Claiming SA to push your troll narrative. 🤡

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
See the thing is see if she is turning the story now to be about trolls etc and trying to get at the likes of Sophie, HAHM and the rest does she honest think they won’t retaliate which will then show her story as utter bullshit she made out the other day it was about M so Vav you really are that stupid because you’ve just added fuel to the fire and this will really show what a fing idiot you really are!!!

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Right seriously. A concerned local citizen needs to contact the local police and say they are concerned about their investigation in to a mum on tiktok who had claimed she’s had abuse allegations against her, regarding her child. She got a call on Friday and was in and out the police station in a hour on the Monday. How her case was fast tracked and the investigation concluded in a hour!??

By her own admission the claim was the worst thing imaginable and it was boxed off and archived in ONE HOUR!!

This. They'll be an uproar if this is the case and she has left a paper trail of the timeline. Ongoing investigations should not be spoken about 🙄
If she has reported those that call her out on videos on their own page and don't comment on her page, they themselves will have their own evidence of the vile things her followers (and probably her and her family) have said. It won't be one rule for one, those will be brought into it too.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

But also managed to report her own se in that time 🤬

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

Christ, I cannae believe out of everyone nobody know's any PC's or shagging one ?! I'm past my youth now 🥴 My grandad and dad were in the force but sadly both gone now . My dad would have thought that was a " nutjob " His fav word !

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This is going to rub some people up the wrong way. Especially those who have dealt with SA as a child.
I have, I was just younger than M. I don’t want sympathy at all thankfully I only remember snippets, but it went to court.
You don’t do about with real peoples trauma Steph, just because you want people to stop talking about you.

I’m not triggered by it because I actually just pity the depth she will go, I’m a firm believer in karma.

There are some people who won’t be so forgiving and one day, you may just face one of them.

Claiming SA to push your troll narrative. 🤡

Same as DV and ED , wtf is wrong with her and to use that is pure evil to trigger .

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Christ, I cannae believe out of everyone nobody know's any PC's or shagging one ?! I'm past my youth now 🥴 My grandad and dad were in the force but sadly both gone now . My dad would have thought that was a " nutjob " His fav word !
I actually need to spend 2 days this week with the investigating officer, well my child does whilst I sit next door but we have wee chin wags in the breaks etc so I think I’ll be dropping this in and getting her opinio. Hopefully this will be the last before they go for these animals. But aye Vag your time is coming hen, you absolute disgrace 🤬

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen

Steph you really think people are worried about you going to the police ? What for ? Did you tell them about the HALM pissing in your ice bath? Good try il never stop calling you out your scum . I've got evidence of what you did to someone in my family that I've not even made public and I bet lots of other people have . The women talking about you are NOT going to get into trouble Steph il guarantee you that . At worst the police might ask them to consider stopping it but whod do that on your behalf . If the police could stop people having an opinion we'd be living in a very scary society. It's not criminal and certainly not worthy of any civil case coz there not telling lies about you . Epic fail just go and see your nan so she can hug you tight and tell you how brave you are .

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
See the thing is see if she is turning the story now to be about trolls etc and trying to get at the likes of Sophie, HAHM and the rest does she honest think they won’t retaliate which will then show her story as utter bullshit she made out the other day it was about M so Vav you really are that stupid because you’ve just added fuel to the fire and this will really show what a fing idiot you really are!!!
She is digging herself a even bigger hole