Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The same new balance she slagged off on her online shopping day that she is constantly wearing but not the Puma crap she was desperate to punt 🤭 also Janet it’s filters or injections my thoughts it’s the filter’s
IMG_4644.jpeg IMG_4645.jpeg
It’s definitely jags check her face and that’s quickest weight loss of someone who lives in their house every day I’ve ever seen!

Attachments

• IMG_7699.png
    IMG_7699.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 67
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wow mad Pam she was the bully at school she cut an Autistic girls hair infront of the whole school so what crap she was bullied and school and you know she has done wrong, imagine you hear mother not known her husband transplant failed and you only heard it after friends were calling out her behaviour so your bull about if she has done wrong she has done plenty wrong and you as her mother has just enabled her.
IMG_4642.jpeg

I tell you something if that was my mum she would be getting locked up. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's bloody embarrassing that Pam and nana are all over peoples videos etc pass me the bucket

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
But she has had a break out this morning but the other day her skin is skinning 🙄
Her who rarely gets a breakout but has been getting them every other week for at least the last year. Of course it can’t be to do with all different skin care on her skin depending which one she’s punting that week. I love Korean skincare but haven’t been tempted to try Azio as it‘s based in California so not actually Korean. You won’t find it in any top 20 never mind top 10 Korean skincare brands.

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s definitely jags check her face and that’s quickest weight loss of someone who lives in their house every day I’ve ever seen!
Hard to tell since she’s used so many filters for so long, her nose has always wrinkled there so the bunny lines are either caused by Botox in which case she has lied how many times she’s had Botox or she‘s losing collagen quicker than the average woman due to not looking after her skin for years. At least until she was getting commission paid ones to punt

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Her who rarely gets a breakout but has been getting them every other week for at least the last year. Of course it can’t be to do with all different skin care on her skin depending which one she’s punting that week. I love Korean skincare but haven’t been tempted to try Azio as it‘s based in California so not actually Korean. You won’t find it in any top 20 never mind top 10 Korean skincare brands.
But azio is soooo GEWD

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I tell you something if that was my mum she would be getting locked up. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's bloody embarrassing that Pam and nana are all over peoples videos etc pass me the bucket
It really is plenty folk know beefy and her family and what she has done how Pam can lie in a comment just shows the extent they will go,Pam you only need to ask people what they think of your daughter and you will soon see for your own eyes you clown.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It really is plenty folk know beefy and her family and what she has done how Pam can lie in a comment just shows the extent they will go,Pam you only need to ask people what they think of your daughter and you will soon see for your own eyes you clown.

I know t she is. When my pal put the dress back she said to someone we know that she was wanting to punch her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish she did try and do that cause my pal would knock her into next week🙊🤣

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I know t she is. When my pal put the dress back she said to someone we know that she was wanting to punch her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish she did try and do that cause my pal would knock her into next week🙊🤣
What did she do to your pal? If you don't mind me asking? ...Haha I think a lot of people would have liked your pal to punch her into next week 😂

Last edited:

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sure hollys took down that video supporting vav she’s another boot who uses the filters to the max and exploits her children every given opportunity cannot stand the woman TikTok’s gone to her head aswell
Make went from being in the darkest of places being an alcoholic to it was just out of control drinking dosent get the same effect does it holly darling exaggerating stories 🙄🙄 I salute all addiction in recovery not her! She uses that for gain writing a book wahahaha nae bother doll

Seriously no offense to anyone with this and I whole heartedly apologise if it does who leaves their kids with a recovering alike you’ve only known for 6 months? Sleeps through alarms boys left on their own ?… too maw holly top maw 🙄🙄

And Craigy boy does not resemble a man to me do the gay guy has taken over diadroa pout 🤢🤢🤢
At first I liked her, then as time went on she got that cocky complex they get like they are some sort of celebrity. The pish she talks!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Your mate is a legend and Steph knows she is way more liked than beefy interesting both bridesmaid don’t speak to her anymore but she isn’t the problem 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What did she do to your pal? If you don't mind me asking? ...Haha I think a lot of people would have liked her to do that 😂

Well my friend was vav maid of honour. The week before the wedding she told vav to do off and handed back the dress 🙃 she had to hand it back to mad Pam. Pam was all so upset you know, but then saying she wishes she punched her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Your mate is a legend and Steph knows she is way more liked than beefy interesting both bridesmaid don’t speak to her anymore but she isn’t the problem 😆

I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny she had to get the other bm to sign the register and they don't even speak 🤣🤣🙊 but my friend and the other bm are still friends. But aye everyone else is the problem

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
Well my friend was vav maid of honour. The week before the wedding she told vav to do off and handed back the dress 🙃 she had to hand it back to mad Pam. Pam was all so upset you know, but then saying she wishes she punched her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can only guess she was being Bridezilla? What Pam wishes she'd punched your mate? 😮 Cheeky witch she wouldn't have the guts 😂 only acts hard in the comments 🤣