Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was always told not to give gravity any help. Never drag down. Maybe that’s where you’ve been going wrong Vav. Might be a good idea to do some research 🤣🤭
That’s been the recommendation for decades and common sense. She hasn’t got a clue. is TikTok not bound by UK laws for snake oil sales people like her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wonder if she's selling buckled slingbacks. I, for one, will be not only breaking Comment Cafe code with no interaction but my neck also to get to front of tiktok shop queue for those bad boys.
Her sense of style re any footwear is SHOCKING 😆we need a collage of the worst offenders 🤭
Sling backs that are 2 sizes too big with a kitten heel are up there with the black horrors with a sparkly buckle 😂😂😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Imagine having to punt s to strangers online in the evening. I’ve done a good days work, had my dinner, a nice bath, now watching a movie on the sofa with the husband. I know which I’d rather choose.
I‘m sitting outside by the pool of a villa in Cyprus, (pals place in Pathos) sipping brandy sours after pigging out on lovely food. Even got a doggy bag to take home 🤣 (I’m 2 hours ahead)