Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s like they expect us to go, know what actually, forget every horrible thing she’s done , we’ve decided to call it a day. Nope💋we’ll be here until she’s in the big hoose
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
I just know miss piggy is wearing a massive pair of Steve Madden trainers in this. I can just tell by the stomping in the cell

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
That Aimee is another lying cow . She looks as if shes lost 2 stone overnight ! Turned sideways and her stomach was as flat as a pancake ! Defo not the same woman I saw on live a few days ago 🤷‍♀️
She will be on the jabs too after her Beefy pal telling her how absolutely amazzzing and phenomenal they are 🤣 just seen Ashley’s video about being slagged by her lot well BEEFY🥩 that’s a real ‘woman’ right there at least she has the ability to be open and honest about her journey using them. Something you could never do 💋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So rated the washing liquid and the fabric softener but now doesn’t, and another day and another lot of selling videos and this comment is spot on it’s not your job to be selling s like QVC your apparent job is content creating, your content is s because you have no drama to use and max isn’t your cash cow, her and the hun this should open their eyes that she isn’t that popular the likes and comments show that it’s not someone with 460k followers with the sire engagement and Eden even confirmed that green stuff is minging don’t believe other creators she mixes it with juice, Steph your on your downfall I am glad you are being forced to keep max off social media as it’s defo not a choice for you.
IMG_4665.jpeg IMG_4666.jpeg

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
So rated the washing liquid and the fabric softener but now doesn’t, and another day and another lot of selling videos and this comment is spot on it’s not your job to be selling s like QVC your apparent job is content creating, your content is s because you have no drama to use and max isn’t your cash cow, her and the hun this should open their eyes that she isn’t that popular the likes and comments show that it’s not someone with 460k followers with the sire engagement and Eden even confirmed that green stuff is minging don’t believe other creators she mixes it with juice, Steph your on your downfall I am glad you are being forced to keep max off social media as it’s defo not a choice for you.
IMG_4665.jpeg IMG_4666.jpeg
I seen Edens teeth whitening advert and she only used them on her bottom teeth and the polish on top because she has composite bonding. Big Vav commented on her own ad saying to begin with she had composite bonding and it worked and then hours later changed it to she only has composite bonding on the bottom corners of two teeth. I know what ad I would be more likely to believe!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ohh and babe go ask her before she had max she and Pam were slating disabled kids and were heard doing so @fashionma will confirm

Now tbh darling we don’t care for new members we’re all a tight nit wee group so folk like you can go suck a jobby 😄

The thing is with BEEFY she’s an utter t and I hope she sees the inside of a padded fing cell for the dangerous behaviour she has going on she does not deserve kids period 🫶🏻🫶🏻
Totally before she had max and it was just lily she wouldn’t let lily anywhere near kids who she called “naughty” but some were autistic or adhd princess lily was more important, back then Pamela had lily quite often at that community centre while looking after the childminding kids the awful things they said about other people’s kids was mindblowing.

Mar 8, 2024
Folks constantly calling her beefy ect tho… I’m not saying you have personally because I don’t know if you have or not. If I remember rightly that was years ago she said that!? We have all said and done things we aren’t proud of (some more extreme than others) again I’m not saying Steph is an angel in anyway but a lot of disgusting things that come out folks mouths on here is shocking and tbh makes them just as bad. I just think there’s no need to be going on about weight
Doesn’t matter it was years ago. She was a t then and she’s still a t now. Cus she doesn’t openly say people are fat anymore cus she’s “famous” doesn’t mean she doesn’t do it. She’s a beefy t. The things we say are factual. She says she has an eating disorder, says she lost weight from eating clean blah blah blah. It’s all lies. She lies about her weight and size. We are all entitled to our opinion. And you don’t like our opinions and facts. So the question is why are you here?! Why read the things we say if they shock you?! Maybe see yourself out as this isn’t the place for you

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
If this is "her job" BUT she wasn't in the creator fund getting money for views etc why wasn't she punting all this crap 25 times a day when she was exploiting her child on SM? Was nowhere near as many ads! Her and pumpkinheid Aimee must get money for views why else would one exploit her sen child regularly and the other post so many boring videos a day with nothing to gain from it. Would of been pretty easy to whip out receipts proving they weren't in the creator fund back when they were using the Southport tragedy for their own financial gains.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
TRAMP SPOTTING

Choose life
Choose a Ikea suite
Choose to Nick n steal
Choose to look like Ian beale

Choose a mansion that pip pays
And the rent costs 2 grand
Choose to pretend that u bought it
And that ur cows came with the land.

Choose to dance in ur undies
N stick needles in ur ass
To pretend eating clean
Got the weight aff that fast.

Choose a Philadelphia lawyer
Paid by botts buying ur blush
Choose Suing single mum's cause ur fanny is stinking of frush.

Choose Alagations of drinks that got laced
If ur here EkinSu
The truths here in this place.
I am not sure what happened
But I know what I'd do
I'd take her the full road
But it's all up to u

Your always a victim
With ur dangerous games
A man won't go near u
Because of ur name

Choose to s fat birds in leggings
N post it in a tweet
Choose to bring down poor peaches
That's already buried down 6 feet

Choose skinny jags n designer bags
Paid for by the wane
And when life get too much just do off tae Spain.

Choose to be allergic to Wall art n buy another the same.
Choose checking for stairs before u film on the plane

Choose mugs that are empty
And monster cans too
Choose to get China Doll in to comment
When you've had one of two

Choose mad pam in comments defending ur name
She does it for the paycheck
it's btr than pushing prams in the rain.

Choose stalkers
N Huns that believe all ur lies
Choose 3 daddies n 10 weddings
And to film urself cry

Choose money over morals
Choose lies over truth
Cause no one believes what comes oot ur mooth

Choose half eaten crocks
While I eye fs the fone
Choose pretending life's full, while sitting alone.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
TRAMP SPOTTING

Choose life
Choose a Ikea suite
Choose to Nick n steal
Choose to look like Ian beale

Choose a mansion that pip pays
And the rent costs 2 grand
Choose to pretend that u bought it
And that ur cows came with the land.

Choose to dance in ur undies
N stick needles in ur ass
To pretend eating clean
Got the weight aff that fast.

Choose a Philadelphia lawyer
Paid by botts buying ur blush
Choose Suing single mum's cause ur fanny is stinking of frush.

Choose Alagations of drinks that got laced
If ur here EkinSu
The truths here in this place.
I am not sure what happened
But I know what I'd do
I'd take her the full road
But it's all up to u

Your always a victim
With ur dangerous games
A man won't go near u
Because of ur name

Choose to s fat birds in leggings
N post it in a tweet
Choose to bring down poor peaches
That's already buried down 6 feet

Choose skinny jags n designer bags
Paid for by the wane
And when life get too much just do off tae Spain.

Choose to be allergic to Wall art n buy another the same.
Choose checking for stairs before u film on the plane

Choose mugs that are empty
And monster cans too
Choose to get China Doll in to comment
When you've had one of two

Choose mad pam in comments defending ur name
She does it for the paycheck
it's btr than pushing prams in the rain.

Choose stalkers
N Huns that believe all ur lies
Choose 3 daddies n 10 weddings
And to film urself cry

Choose money over morals
Choose lies over truth
Cause no one believes what comes oot ur mooth

Choose half eaten crocks
While I eye fs the fone
Choose pretending life's full, while sitting alone.
You are something else😍🤣 how do you even come up with these haahhahahahaha