Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
You missed out filter šŸ˜Ž She really is a qualified hairdresser but sheā€˜s pissed off so many in the industry she hasnā€™t worked in a salon for years, been doing her own thing including the lean to shed, sorry salon Petr built on to HIS house which hardly lasted any time as covid hit soon after she got started but then she was only doing a couple of days a week. Not a huge client list
So Petr wasnā€™t the bad man she painted out to be?
Letā€™s not forget how mad Pam and nana mac made him out to be the best thing ever! I would imagine petr felt sorry for her as she would have painted this massive story about how hard her life was being a carer for her last husband. But there we are he built her a shed salon so she could still work, I wonder if thatā€™s another reason he wanted her out the house? She wasnā€™t using the salon and only mad Pam and nana Mac wanted their hair done by her šŸ˜‚
She wanted to be tiktok famous!!! šŸ˜† famous in aberdeen for being a c@nt tho šŸ˜

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And beefy, FYI, your hair is terrible. All the hair products you try to flog do nothing. Your hair has no shine or volume. Rat tails. It looks so bloody trashy. It ages you about 10 years.
Itā€™s absolutely awful and she calls herself a ex hairdresser and itā€™s ex because you are no longer a hairdresser beefy, you sit on lives for hours plastering make up but canna go and get your hair done right oh but thatā€™s right you canā€™t go anywhere in Aberdeen.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
You missed out filter šŸ˜Ž She really is a qualified hairdresser but sheā€˜s pissed off so many in the industry she hasnā€™t worked in a salon for years, been doing her own thing including the lean to shed, sorry salon Petr built on to HIS house which hardly lasted any time as covid hit soon after she got started but then she was only doing a couple of days a week. Not a huge client list
No wonder she's clearly rubbish at doing hair hers is a total riot , šŸ™„ she's over doing it with her botox thts why it's raising her eyebrows šŸ¤£ hence why she now has a very bad spock brow effect going on . the girl is a huge walking disaster šŸ™ˆ

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Was looking at annalivia page and seen the post with the lovely Emma this is how girls should be asking not like vav and fy behaviour she hasnā€™t commented on Danielle post for ages they are still following each other but that wonā€™t last Danielle has totally slotted back into Aberdeen and I hope she gets invited out to events around Aberdeen seen all her friends was invited to the white party at albyn and put her photo on so she wasnā€™t forgotten about vav doesnā€™t even have two Friday to do anything with, whoā€™s really winning vav because itā€™s certainly isnā€™t you šŸ¤­
IMG_4747.png

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Outfit of the day to fool her huns who really are the thickest of the thick. Her size fluctuates on a daily basis, nobody cares Steph just be truthful and be a womanā€™s woman for once in your life. That means not manipulating your followers into believing youā€™re eating clean and exercising. Quit the filters for a start but youā€™d need to actually be comfortable with your face and body to do that.

Mirror mirror on the wall, am I the most slim and beautiful of all.

Evil queen, thou are blind and a wondrous liar. None can with thee at all compare.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Now I was just speaking to a chum you know a friend vav and she was at tescos in Ellon the other day and can confirm vav is defo not the size she is online she was a couple folk behind her and when she got to the cashier the lass behind the till was yapping away and mentioned Aberdeen BeyoncĆ© my friend was in knots thinking she is famous in Ellon Tescoā€™s already got a name for yourself beefy and you have only been there a year.

Last edited:

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She fills me with so much fing rage. I couldn't give two fs about oasis. They're both assholes. Their songs are se. This is such an overhyped non-worthy news story. But let's pretend to like them for boring ass content. do sake beefy, have an orginal thought for once!
I already knew there'd be a bunch of middle aged women dancing about in their kitchens to oasis songs looking for clout and attention. Who gives a do .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Now I was just speaking to a chum you know a friend vav and she was at tescos in Ellon the other day and can confirm vav is defo not the size she is online she was a couple folk behind her and when she got to the cashier the lass behind the till was yapping away and mentioned Aberdeen BeyoncĆ© my friend was in knots thinking she is famous in Ellon Tescoā€™s already got a name for yourself beefy and you have only been there a year.

But Steph you're so tiny , you look amazing say's one on this morning's vid . You know these things called filters ( can even see them if zoom in ) ? That's right the thing she uses excessively ! She's not feeling well at all , but will go into that tomorrow? ! FS , if I'm unwell I wouldn't be on making vids . Maybe lay off the injections .

Mar 11, 2024
uk
At this point Rylan is more of a hairdresser than beefy ! Those joggers make her look like she has a gunt too ! Makes out on video last night she was having a big change to the hair ā€¦ but she canā€™t just now ?!? Why not ??

Not well but she will make something up and tell us all tomorrow

Think this is defo the longest max hasnā€™t been on her TT so her ā€œno wellā€ is gonna have to be big to reel the Huns in ā€¦ or is she setting the scene for not going on the brand trip thatā€™s due??