Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The being called out about not being an Oasis fan has really affected oor Beefy šŸ¦¬
Triggered much big bum šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Crazy that something so small she claps back at šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It's embarrassing. Wonder where she did see them live cause defo was not 2009 as L was born that year and my pal was her friend.

She's a little affected you are correct šŸ¤£ā¤ļøšŸ¤Ŗ

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I called I knew a #troll narrative was coming with the dire dire engagement. Also speaking about M. Shame you arenā€™t allowed to show him though babes šŸ’‹ and good to see you have been filling your bedtime reading here as always šŸ„° bless you Beefy. And not the Oasis again -no Beefy some of us have actually known you šŸ˜… Beyonce obsessed you were never Oasis! And I see itā€™s changed from ā€˜Iā€™ve seen them 3 timesā€™ to ā€˜Iā€™ve seen themā€™ can you address the 3 times please Beefy šŸ˜˜ obsessed with us babes arenā€™t you itā€™s giving fan behaviour šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Sheā€™s a freak

May 24, 2024
The World
Is she educating people on derogatory terms when she called people cretins? šŸ« šŸ« 

More than qualified? Youā€™re not qualified in anythingā€¦ I have been battling with my health for 3 years and not once would I say I was qualified to speak on the condition. I can only speak my truth, my experience.

Note: I agree with her completely. First time EVER. But rein it in love, you werenā€™t so ā€˜educatedā€™ yourself.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

It's embarrassing. Wonder where she did see them live cause defo was not 2009 as L was born that year and my pal was her friend.

Itā€™s utter bullshit and lies as always with her. Itā€™s triggered her more than being called by the police about M šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I suppose at least sheā€™s admitting she reads here now and not lying and saying ā€˜oh my friends and family read it and send me all the really hurtful stuff I canā€™t bare to readā€™
I mean who needs enemies when you have friends and family like that who when you chose not to read they send you it šŸ¤„šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£
But we know thatā€™s not the case and she is OBSESSED. šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Mar 8, 2024
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.
Feel better getting that off your beefy chest? Maybe just maybe if use didnā€™t read here use wouldnā€™t know what was said?!this is a drug to staff cus she canā€™t stand being called out for being a t and s mum. Why even come here thinking we actually care what you say about us? We actually donā€™t give a s. Thanks for stopping by. Off you stomp ya trollop

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Is she educating people on derogatory terms when she called people cretins? šŸ« šŸ« 

More than qualified? Youā€™re not qualified in anythingā€¦ I have been battling with my health for 3 years and not once would I say I was qualified to speak on the condition. I can only speak my truth, my experience.

Note: I agree with her completely. First time EVER. But rein it in love, you werenā€™t so ā€˜educatedā€™ yourself.

I know she thinks she knows EVERYTHING. When c was ill she would read up about things and argue with the doctors wild.

Let's just say tho she was the one who threw words like that around all the bloody time.

Exactly you have went through the mill. Like you say you can only speak about your truth and experience and it could maybe help someoneā¤ļø

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.
If this isnā€™t beefy herself , wee bit of advice mate, sheā€™s no goin to shag ye

May 24, 2024
The World
I know she thinks she knows EVERYTHING. When c was ill she would read up about things and argue with the doctors wild.

Let's just say tho she was the one who threw words like that around all the bloody time.

Exactly you have went to the mill but like you say you can only speak about your truth and experience and it could maybe help someoneā¤ļø
I know she thinks she knows EVERYTHING. When c was ill she would read up about things and argue with the doctors wild. - Thats just pure ignorance. šŸ¤Æ

My medical team (I actually have a team Vav) will be the first to say I am an unusual case and put through it more than most, but that doesnā€™t give me the right to go on my social media claiming I can educate people. I can help calm peoples nerves, I can help explain the process, I can help be a shoulder to cry on, a support from someone who has done it, twice. But I cant claim to educate anyone.

Tattle are right. Wasnā€™t so long ago she was supporting Eden in her comments when she mimed the word. Now itā€™s ā€™up thereā€™ with the worst energy.

The girl is truly an enigma.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

2000 she would of been what? 12/13, 2008 possibly pregnant and as you said 2009 L was born šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ #pinchme

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
For the love of do Beefy, get back in your box šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
But she lets folk call trolls cretins in her comments section make it make sense Steph. šŸ˜†
IMG_4776.png
Wtaf is she educated in, Iā€™m intrigued. No Vag you have an understanding, if you even have that, you are not educated in any condition, no two people are the same. Only thing Iā€™d say say youā€™re qualified in is being an absolute Cnut you get 10/10 for that šŸ˜‚

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I note you used the word ā€œfreaksā€ several times, bit rich from someone who didnā€™t know the N word was offensive because it was in lots of songs šŸ™„ So itā€™s my duty to educate you, itā€™s an offensive word for people with disabilities much like the word ā€cretinā€œ another offensive word you used on another occasion. These words were once used to advertise circus acts for people not seen as ā€œnormalā€ The latest video, youā€™re a hypocrite but to be fair youā€™re so dense you donā€™t know what it means.

Nobody, I repeat nobody is obsessed with her/you or suffers withdrawal. She is our entertainment, I canā€™t think of anyone on Tik Tok who tells as many hilarious lies especially ones to cover up the real Steph. Whether anyone knew you 5 , 10 or more years ago is irrelevant. Your character and personality has never changed, the only person obsessed with you is you.

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Think YOURE obsessed with us Vav as you seem to read here religiously EVERY day. What would YOU do for content without us now you canā€™t exploit youā€™re non verbal son anymore !

May 30, 2024
UK
Beefy Beefy Beefy, you never fail to amuse me šŸ˜‚