Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Helllo beauts ♥️♥️

Just caught up on vavsmoosh haha oasis don’t get me started

Steph mate you’ve never been to any unless you waited in queues and bought your own ticket online at 12/13 go suck my big toe you evil s

Ohh and btw I’m so loving that you’ve been told to not show max not that it was a choice like you portray! That wee lad deserves privacy

And you’ll never be an advocate for ASN CHILDREN you don’t even love your son the way you treat him like a dog is beyond disgusting the fact you called children with disabilities SPASTICS (yes you iggy pop and nana mink were all heard doing so) before you had max now you were a grown adult at this point so to even put it across like we all learn and grow do OFF you know right from wrong and that baby cakes is beyond forgiveness I for one hope Max either ends up in his dads care or a facility bcos you have no Interest in him and as soon as he’s older and stronger you WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HANDLE HIM he won’t fit in with your lifestyle

You are one bawbag the biggest slagpouch known to man 😭

bluebutton

Sep 3, 2024
Dundee
Oh me I walked past her in union square what a state! Having to wear your Clark Kent glasses so nobody recognises you!! P.s your huge ass gives you away! I can confirm it’s all good angles and filters! Can’t believe I was thinking I was bigger than her!!
Was she carrying an OUR PRICE bag with vinyl haha IYKYK

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And what about how you treated Chelsea and the mutiple people you have doxxed they could have easily lost their life to your behaviour but that’s ok Steph, you are the actions of your behaviour and you are happy to suicide baiting when you get called out.
IMG_4781.jpeg
Besides the spelling what a disgusting thing to say, unalive baiting is the lowest of the low you horrid excuse for a human being.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
IMG_7948.jpeg Stay away from here then Beefy 🥩💋💋

Also you are not just a person trying to keep plants alive and have good skin you are utter poison ☠️☠️☠️
🤣🤣 I'm guessing this is also about everything going on with that Yaz. Beefy you would be the first to out a friend if they done that to you luckily you don't have a man or any friends so you're ok 😂

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_7948.jpeg Stay away from here then Beefy 🥩💋💋

Also you are not just a person trying to keep plants alive and have good skin you are utter poison ☠️☠️☠️
And what about how you treated Chelsea and the mutiple people you have doxxed they could have easily lost their life to your behaviour but that’s ok Steph, you are the actions of your behaviour and you are happy to suicide baiting when you get called out.
IMG_4781.jpeg
Beefy let’s spare a thought for Cammy’s family , folk you have bullied about their appearance , folks who’s work you have phoned that could have cost them their livelihood and Chelsea ?

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_4781.jpeg
Loose… like her panties.
Its lose.