Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
You all get extremely annoyed 😂😂

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

You've just said it yourself.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.
Did anyone read all this?

I know I didn’t.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Entertainment is usually something that entertains you and doesn't get you all worked up and defensive aswell as angered and annoyed.

That comment in itself about her being your "Entertainment" just goes to show that all the terrible and shocking things she has meant to have done is ultimately untrue and just purely put out there for "your entertainment". If these terrible and shocking allegations were any where near true, then I'm sure it wouldn't be down to being "your Entertainment" and would instead be something else far more important.

This is purely entertainment to you all and nothing else. This is nothing more than a group of women who are fueled with hatred towards another. Whilst you spread lies over social media and create serious false allegations to destroy another's life that's very obviously doing better than you all.

That one comment about this being "Entertainment" really goes to show what this is actually all about.

No, this is not Steph. Although if I was, I would very much take advantage of the fact that she can post whatever she likes. Whatever she is posting online on any platform, you are all going to run with it and she very clearly has the stand to have you all running in circles as she is the form of your "entertainment". If she's creative about this, you all could very well be the form of her "Entertainment"

Not that she should spend any time focusing on negativity, although she could and if she's not already having you all run with whatever she says and that in itself is a form of her "Entertainment" that she could have a good laugh at.

I know I would.

Yawn yawn yawn you are so boring🙊🙊🙊

Bye Felicia 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Boo

Mar 8, 2024

I know I would.
Aw I cba reading at that fs lmao

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

I know I would.
Where did anyone say we are entertained by the despicable things she’s done to people? Do tell what lies have been spread and false allegations have come from Tattle or CC. Steph is the expert on destroying peoples lives often with malicious lies and false allegations.

We are entertained by her desperate attempts to control the narrative, she really should see a doctor about her NPD altho it’s not curable and she doesn’t want help so she’s destined to always be an evil witch and lonely spinster. If not Steph then someone as dense as she is if you think she has us running around in circles and finds us entertaining, maybe someone like Aimee who also tries to control truth coming out.

She can’t stand her lies being called out, FACT. She doesn’t want the truth about the evil things she’s done to come out, FACT. Her whole content is negativity and that includes what she says about her son, that poor boy gets nothing positive said about him unless he does something that benefits her, FACT. Many of us on here know her FACT. What’s killing her is she doesn’t know who FACT

Another entertaining FACT, newbies coming on here spouting this garbage Like we’re going to say, aye ok hen we’ll shut up shop just because you want to create a false narrative that Steph is pure as snow, shes done nothing wrong her whole life, she’s a sweet angel. Puh-lease! Even her huns are seeing through the facade

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She does neither but IF we did use her for entertainment then that’s her job…

Problem solved. Bye Yaz

‘A content creator is someone who creates entertaining or educational material to be expressed through any medium or channel’
Imagine the more outrageous lies and scams she would try if we didn’t call her out? In a way we are providing a public service encouraging people to be wary and not to believe everything she spouts.
The fact that she has been so deceitful and chose to keep the monetary donations, that were collected from people
Wanting to support a charity, to spend on herself just illustrates how low she will go.
She never made a bank transfer to FOA she kept the donations for her own greed. She can’t be trusted, she lies, manipulates and gaslights. 🤬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Imagine the more outrageous lies and scams she would try if we didn’t call her out? In a way we are providing a public service encouraging people to be wary and not to believe everything she spouts.
The fact that she has been so deceitful and chose to keep the monetary donations, that were collected from people
Wanting to support a charity, to spend on herself just illustrates how low she will go.
She never made a bank transfer to FOA she kept the donations for her own greed. She can’t be trusted, she lies, manipulates and gaslights. 🤬

What I can't understand is them saying that we have lied about all the things she has done🙈🙈🙈🙈

You can't get through to them at all. Blows my mind that they will try and defend her over everything cause she would not at all. Vav is only out for herself and herself only. She can't even change for her kids and to me that says it all