Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has the vocabulary of a 14 month child like like like like…….say it with chest say it with your own profile lol ehhhhh lots of us have already done tht on a public platform then u change the narrative to bullying now it’s back to if your gonna say it say it with your life attached but we have you fin donut s for brains! Which one is it say it? You can’t keep up with your own narrative nothing like seeking out a bit of drama she’s drying up in all aspect of her life ……hey sweetie you having a good read come suck comment cafe dry for some content cause it’s the only thing u do suck up is drama.
Excatly folk comment on her post and she deletes and blocks she can’t handle the truth

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Is she for real, so the tweets and Facebook post you did years ago are ok you really are deluded, and trying to get yourself in the drama, your mate yaz was sleeping with her best mate partner and Aimee is just as interesting as you are, if you creators don’t want to get spoken about then get off the app Simple’s, you thrive on drama as your life is boring.
IMG_4817.png
Right, right, yeah ,right, yeah, right, chest, right, right, do off! And when you find out all the real profiles of all the weirdos saving videos of your kid, then come back and start taking the moral high ground.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Right, right, yeah ,right, yeah, right, chest, right, right, do off! And when you find out all the real profiles of all the weirdos saving videos of your kid, then come back and start taking the moral high ground.
Excatly she has absolutely no idear who is saving her videos and she is speaking about pedos in local towns the internet is a whole darker place.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Say it with you chest pish she always spouts but the minute someone questions or criticises her she’s blocks them !
This say it with your chest s bugs me! So make a video about your beloved C vag, say that with your chest, see how you go..make a video about charity money, see how that turns out..go out for a drink in Aberdeen without mummy and nana..tell folk to do off with your chest there, but you won't. You say people don't say it with real profiles, I did , and was blocked within seconds. But you're happy with unreal profiles to blow smoke up your arse, so it's good enough for user12445678322465 to say your an awesome mum but not to call you a t. Honestly she's a complete cock womble

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
So little Missy Righteous is on a wee scarey rant, (I'm currently under the bed shaking) , about talk with your chest,(hate that new saying she's recently jumped on, makes no fing sense) wouldn't say it if it had your profile pic on it yadda yadda🙄. Well, numerous creators have their say on you Beefy trousers and you go running to the po po cause the big lassies said hurty words about you, when they are being 100% truthful.
So which is it? I'm confused. 😵‍💫🤷

Mar 11, 2024
uk
“ since I started this job “ crying 😂😂😂😂

Also, not ALL creators are getting hate and bullying stephonly the ones that are HATED and are being called out, it’s NOT bullying. It’s being called out on your lies and bullshit.

Also Steph, let’s just face it, you are only livid in that video because you are JEALOUS YES JEALOUS, that Aimee is getting the hate, attention and was able to post her kid in her uniform 😏😏😏 you would be lapping it up if it was towards you and was a photo of Max.

The jealousy is oooozing out of you… ya ugly s

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
FFS it’s bad enough she doesn’t know what troll means she doesn‘t even know the origin or meaning of say it with your chest. Let me help you out. It means to speak your truth no matter how uncomfortable it might be for you or any other creator. Perhaps you’re confused with say it to your face, now that would be hilarious since you‘re terrified of that happening. Practice what you preach witch

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Bet Annalivia doesn’t get the hate like Steph, Aimee, the Harv sisters. You know why?! Because she’s relatable, she is gracious, she is genuine, everything Steph isn’t and never will be. She oozes natural beauty and style with a fantastic family unit. She is liked online but offline too, again unlike you Steph. Annalivia is loved where she lives and won best NI social media personality last year and is shortlisted again. Ah Steph just give up now, you are not getting the life you want with this and never will.
The only way you would go up in my estimation would be if you spoke about Cammy , addressed the charity money, if it didn’t go in your bank then show where indigogo money went. Get some additional therapies for your son, get him involved with support groups. Until that day comes then you will always be classed as a Cnut.

Edit to add:
Trying to say you aren’t speaking about your own situation, load of balls, the venom is spitting out of you, you are pissed off that you cannot USE Max anymore , plain and simple.