Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
It looks epic and Bradley was invited plus other influencers but not her girl Steph vavron must be a kick in the teeth not to get invited to will be raging to Brendan I think they have all got fed up with her wonder if ekin knows about the allegations against her ex. And she looks amazing in her latex outfit.
I hope she does coz there extremely serious allegations

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I’m going to say it, for her common self her look far better than it used to. With this being said the dress requires a strapless bra if you can’t fill the top. The rings and bracelet was bad choice, no class.
The shoe, I do get it it’s madden but I do remember when they first launched this line, and I was like ew it’s AliExpress manolo blahnik. Don’t hate s madden but refuse to pay full price, simply not aligned the price tag with quality. On that note I still have at least 13 yrs M Blahnik shoes in spotless condition.

Dress: she surprised me, didn’t expected remotely tolerable by her, but the neck line visibly showing the price tag/quality.

Make up: I would have gone with Smokey eyes and nude lips but each of its own.

So on bottom line you can’t polish a turd but won’t be lying we saw far worse by her.
My overall feeling is copying Annalivia

Mar 8, 2024
What is she doing in they give me the money video. She’s trying to be funny. But that trend isn’t funny. She done the set up on camera as well. Then Dorian or whatever her name is doesn’t clap when staff has a turn 😂😂 she snarls at her hahaha
The fella knew what it was about as well😂😂😂 she’s so embarrassing.
Also Aimee tries to be like Dorian with the voices .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
wtf are those shoes is she 37 or 67 the dress looks ok but why she has to use filters I’ll never know so damaging.
Oh dear god 🤣
I’ve got a gorgeous white dress for a fancy night on hols, nude strappy heels though. Never black unless it’s a black and white theme maybe but never black, and certainly NEVER them monstrosities 😂😂😂😂

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What is she doing in they give me the money video. She’s trying to be funny. But that trend isn’t funny. She done the set up on camera as well. Then Dorian or whatever her name is doesn’t clap when staff has a turn 😂😂 she snarls at her hahaha
The fella knew what it was about as well😂😂😂 she’s so embarrassing.
Also Aimee tries to be like Dorian with the voices .
The give me my money prank isnt even funny since it’s been done thousands of time. Every time she jumps on a trend (usually long after it was trending) I cringe with second hand embarrassment. The family one was bad enough but that one 🫤