Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂😂😂 Look at her desperate wee face looking up to that lass trying her very hardest to get in with anyone that she thinks can get her anywhere. She's so fake and these people can see it . She has no interest in making genuine friendships and she only gos to these events to get pictured with people that she thinks make her look like she's mixing with the rich and famous no doubt she'll have head back cackling with her over exaggerated body language waiting for the lass to say something mildly funny so she can 'playfully' tap their shoulder and burst out laughing again pretending there having brilliant banter . Steph , Steph , Steph your clutching hunni . Bperfect have found you out and these people will as well . Get your fake ass home and look after your kids .
She has to insert herself where she can to get attention. It’s desperate and embarrassing

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
All that skincare she "promotes" and she sleeps in a full face of makeup 🤢
Trying way too hard to be Ekin-Su, it's hilarious and so so sad to be so unhappy with yourself you try to be something /one that's completely out of range. Pretentious AF it's no wonder no man will touch her ..."what do you bring to the table VaV"? Jack s apart from fake teeth,lifestyle,weight & soon boobs 🤣 ... nearly 40 and she's so unhappy with herself

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Wearing her daughter’s belt.. do my life.. she comes out with some se. She really thinks she’s on a business trip.. it’s just an event over two days. Proper gimp making out like it’s so fantastic and she just couldn’t miss it. She just wants to be there and show off. Can imagine how overbearing she is in person. Putting herself in the middle of everything for attention. It’s desperate and pathetic. Some dickhead in her comment saying she always looks immaculate 😂😂 and another one, and odd one, dreamt they were hugging and talking about their kids. What the do is wrong with these people. I have no idea 😂😂 another day another s “fit”. And I don’t mean your tantrum clap backs staff I mean your s outfit
An event that most likely she has had to stomp up cash ie flights hotels , no company will fork out for wannabees wanting on a commission based pay roll.. defo not Steve Madden Company and I'd guess she prob paid for event tickets, bigger influencers on here that would be more appropriate for them,considering her history . It's a load of bollocks for her huns and bought bots 🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
😂😂😂😂 Look at her desperate wee face looking up to that lass trying her very hardest to get in with anyone that she thinks can get her anywhere. She's so fake and these people can see it . She has no interest in making genuine friendships and she only gos to these events to get pictured with people that she thinks make her look like she's mixing with the rich and famous no doubt she'll have head back cackling with her over exaggerated body language waiting for the lass to say something mildly funny so she can 'playfully' tap their shoulder and burst out laughing again pretending there having brilliant banter . Steph , Steph , Steph your clutching hunni . Bperfect have found you out and these people will as well . Get your fake ass home and look after your kids .
Tragic

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Her sly face changed from snarling to fake smiling. Never seen anyone as fake in me life. Her face looks terrible. She looks at least 46 😂😂
VaV to look younger you need to be around older women like your maw & gran ,otherwise you look like the Mother of the group... 🤣🤣 cannae wait to see where these pics end up and not her filters on ...🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I also know people at Aberdeen airport ground staff and also a couple of Loganair staff and they have a right laugh at her when she gets a flight the staff were all pulled up about her stairgate antics even thought the staff were still on the flight and the stairs were attached I wish they could speak out but they still work for the company she caused complete carnage to a business.

Yes my chum is a manager or something 🙈🙈 but aye they all speak about her and can't stand her. She is a grade A cow bag