Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She answers or addresses nothing. She really needs to address what she has done with the charity money especially.

Several times people have asked her where she got a particular item of clothing only to be snubbed. I think she ignores them for fear of them looking better in it than she does. She's a self obsessed vile selfish cnut of a cow 😡😡
These are the people who pay for her lifestyle and she wouldn’t be on SM without them. She thinks she’s a cut above everyone tho . If she was truly suffering from an ED , she would be hiding behind baggy clothes and not attending events like she’s fing royalty . Winking and blowing kisses into her phone . she just doesn’t want to talk about her weight loss , cos she can’t . Guarantee if she decided to go on a health kick , it would be content . Just before her blusher came out people were saying oh you’ve lost weight blah blah . I remember her clapping back to someone who said her dishwasher was warped from a filter and she made a big deal of showing the door was open . She ended a comment with ‘but I have lost weight ‘ . Yet here we are a few months on , noticeable weight loss and she has nothing to say . One extremely fed up woman

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
What a shame for your friend. Must be so hard watching her go through her ED. Then this one comes on makes it up cow. I said not long ago she takes people story's and makes them her own. So dangerous. She is the worse kind of person x
It’s awful and I see what others and their families go through too when she’s admitted to hospital. She is pure evil isn’t she 😞

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Altogether now 🎤

🎶Beefy faurs yer knees gone 🤣

What in the magical hazy legs is this filter 🤦🏼‍♀️
Did she get new thighs ?? Ain’t the same ones that were clinging to her dress last night ! This is so bad , TT should not be allowing these twats to use filters like that . People see her off camera ffs 🤦‍♀️ she’s a liar

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Altogether now 🎤

🎶Beefy faurs yer knees gone 🤣

What in the magical hazy legs is this filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Saying to embrace your body and do se like this and can't say anything about how she lost weight. She has been eating clean and stressed ok vav just admit you are on the jabs. Cow she is. If she was doing that eating clean as she could not help herself to show that.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I’ll just leave this here before I have a wee break, look at the chair it’s grown! and look at the smug face 😡 she’s even strategically hung a top on it to hide the gap in the chair the slimming filter caused in the white dress photo 😳 it’s like something out of Alice in wonderland. Like an illusion! But clever enough to place a bag and a top to hide it as she knew she had slimmed the chair down along with herself in the white dress photo 😳

Attachments

• IMG_8215.jpeg
    IMG_8215.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8213.jpeg
    IMG_8213.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8212.jpeg
    IMG_8212.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 74

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
I'm considering looking online a d ordering jags and lying about my bmi because of her and her photos.

I really hate she has triggered me and she will be loving it. Think how mnay other young people she has triggered and those with real EDs. She will be reading this thinking she is winning.

She will be loving the attention.
Only won't talk about it because she's too stupid to know what does cause weight loss.

Her true hatred for fat people showing again just like her old fb posts.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I'm considering looking online a d ordering jags and lying about my bmi because of her and her photos.

I really hate she has triggered me and she will be loving it. Think how mnay other young people she has triggered and those with real EDs. She will be reading this thinking she is winning.

She will be loving the attention.
Only won't talk about it because she's too stupid to know what does cause weight loss.

Her true hatred for fat people showing again just like her old fb posts.
I hope you are okay, I’m feeling the same, but she is not winning I assure you she is very very unhappy within herself the way she is behaving and all the aesthetics and surgery she is getting, and she really does have such a lonely life out at pip mansion and M is really beginning to test her you can see the frustration in her ❤️

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Saying to embrace your body and do se like this and can't say anything about how she lost weight. She has been eating clean and stressed ok vav just admit you are on the jabs. Cow she is. If she was doing that eating clean as she could not help herself to show that.
Exactly that would have been content since she has none. Liar 🤥

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s triggered the s out of me today. I need a break.
This is why I disappeared for a week and a half I couldn’t do it anymore. You know it’s bad when the trolls can’t be arsed witb her.

She just uses us for content and I felt by commenting here I was actively helping her stay on the app. She craves attention whether it’s negative or positive but far prefers the negative because it’s suits her vindictive personality. With the big spot to the side of her nose and the big ozempic chin she’s fast becoming the old hag from Snow White. Am I wrong 😂
Once Upon A Time Film GIF

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t with this Cnut 🤬 she has Young’s girls on her page so doesn’t want to discuss her weight 🤦🏻‍♀️ naw you just post videos with you greeting staring into the distance ‘aww my ED’ blah blah blah
Listen you, you horrible rat faced, lying, twisted, narcissistic Cnut, you do not have an ED you disgusting horrible boot…. Aaarrrggghh I want to crack her in the face 🤬 I have suffered for years with my ED and BDD, the fact she’s putting her weigh lost down to this or stress makes me so angry and sick to the pit of my stomach…. I have done so well up to about 6 weeks ago, I’m under a lot of stress and I’m so distressed right now, my ed has its claws in me just now, I stopped going to the gym a wee while back now I can’t go, I don’t have energy, I just want to stay home, I struggle to go out, just when absolutely necessary and this Cnut is standing prancing about in mirrors, ‘look at me’ ‘look at me’ talking s about police investigations and whatever other s she spouts!!!
I went out the other week with family who were visiting from down south and my wee cousin who is autistic kept banging on about why was I not eating my food, I was just pushing it round the plate and avoiding it, my family know what’s going on and tried to deflect but I was sitting there anxiety ripping out me but there she is stuffing her face on a camera, You are an utter Cnut 🤬

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpeg
    IMG_1807.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 87

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She is never gonna be happy even if she is stick thin. The money won’t bring happiness and neither will being a size 6/8/10 but what it does guarantee is that she is cocky as do when she is skinny…. And she is gonna do herself over far quicker than fat Steph would.

Fat or thin…doesn’t matter when the vile personality oozes out of its beady black eyes.