Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
So since Winifred McUglyshoes demanded we go EDUCATE ourselves, that is precisely what I have done during a wee quiet spell at work. Now I really hope that all these "professionals", paediatricians and Early Years Practitioners have done the same before giving out the advice of letting children "gnaw" on cheap dog toys from B&M and Home Bargains. So stick that right up your "who would give their dog a toxic toy?" fat arse 😊

Screenshot_20240913_110101_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110127_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110715_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110736_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110757_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913_110101_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_110101_Samsung Internet.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20240913_104958_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_104958_Samsung Internet.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 44
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It looked a heap of s to be fair seen so many other creators and they were just standing about I hope she didn’t fork out herself for flights and hotel as what a waste of money plus it was hardly a exciting brand, but only thing she could get as it looks like BPerfect aren’t interested.

I think she would have to pay out of her own pocket that is how these trips work. She will prob keep every reciept and claim it back mind you as expenses xx

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
So since Winifred McUglyshoes demanded we go EDUCATE ourselves, that is precisely what I have done during a wee quiet spell at work. Now I really hope that all these "professionals", paediatricians and Early Years Practitioners have done the same before giving out the advice of letting children "gnaw" on cheap dog toys from B&M and Home Bargains. So stick that right up your "who would give their dog a toxic toy?" fat arse 😊

Screenshot_20240913_110101_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110127_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110715_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110736_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20240913_110757_Samsung Internet.jpg
She’s something else !

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
I’m not a fan of desperate Dan chin but the granddaughter is aware of being on camera and appears happy enough with it. Least she is capable of consenting. What happened to her own daughter though that she has kinship care?
Maybe she is but not long ago she spoke about dwp coming out to assess financial responsibility of chloes money and chloe said she wouldn't know how to look after her own money. She maybe be more capable then some but the live when boys from her school were on being rude jody wouldn't come off. I don't know just seems chloes vulnerable and jody exploits that a bit of live. I might be wrong though.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
‘I don’t know why max has been up every hour’

Says the sen mum who has put her own child out of routine by inviting herself to an event and fed off for 3 days.

Wild. Takes zero accountability.
Well consider she was laughing that max was up with her mum at 4 it’s probably because she has not kept him into his routine which apparently is so important and went on her jollies for two days doing Tik tok to be their for her children she is not. Boring morning video she is always tired she should be used to it the amount of time she up her content is dire.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Well consider she was laughing that max was up with her mum at 4 it’s probably because she has not kept him into his routine which apparently is so important and went on her jollies for two days doing Tik tok to be their for her children she is not. Boring morning video she is always tired she should be used to it the amount of time she up her content is dire.
That poor boy in the background ! Sitting in the stairs, headphones on. She doesn’t give a hoot about M !! Too busy with her phone

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
That poor boy in the background ! Sitting in the stairs, headphones on. She doesn’t give a hoot about M !! Too busy with her phone
Back to looking miserable now she has max all weekend slowly introducing him back . Why you got your son on tiktok you nasty piece of work when you've been told to keep him off I bet the poor lad has those earphones and iPad on all day how sad particularly for a kid with autism.

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Back to looking miserable now she has max all weekend slowly introducing him back . Why you got your son on tiktok you nasty piece of work when you've been told to keep him off I bet the poor lad has those earphones and iPad on all day how sad particularly for a kid with autism.
I agree with you, she’s back to showing him. He really should be taken off her!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She doesn’t care about his safety very evident on this morning post you are a disgrace Steph your car ranting posting about getting police was all a lie and the “trolls” I’ll correct that actual people concerned about your son and you have him back on social media money over safeguarding your child how your followers don’t call you out is disgusting.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
she doesn’t make enough provisions for max. She said she got back last night and I bet max was still up.

Some times I end up working late and that means getting in the back of 8. See if my hubby is putting my youngest autistic son to bed I have to literally wait in the car or sneak in the back door because if he sees me or even hears me he would be up for literal hours with a new lease of life.

She’s too selfish to have an autistic child because it’s not about him it’s about her!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How boring ANOTHER Saturday in for her children she really does nothing with them doesn’t she , I am going to spend all day editing the content from my two days away from my children she really has a sad little life and the Huns thinks everyone is jealous we are on a family day as my husband works all the hours during the week catching up with family, it’s tragic she never comes out that house apart from school run and to go to events which are never in Aberdeen we all know why.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Steph here’s a little bit of educating for you, you clearly need it.

“ getting up in the night at 4am “ you are literally thick as s.

You obviously mean getting up in the morning at 4am you are honestly so thick it’s scary to think you are bringing up children.

Also, it’s very aware that children who wake up more in the night when a change of routine is constantly happening is that of a child who is getting attachment issues, I.E NOT KNOWING WHAT THE do IS HAPPENING, IF HIS MUM IS GOING TO BE THERE. OR IF HE IS BEING PASSED ABOUT AGAIN LIKE PASS THE PARCEL

stest parent ever!