Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav in on the live giving her consent 🥴 Folk up on comments asking what's she having done and she replies , you'll see after it's done . Awww Steph , you've a bezzy mate now . Greetin and thanking her for her support on live .
That live was all wrong that gill started it by commenting on a business page to vav comments and of course Steph in the comments shame she couldn’t answer questions no mods on that company live eh Steph.

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I'm howling at the comment 'i want to look like Iggy pop can you help with that'👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣💀
Like why is she crying like that 😂😂 she decided to get herself and the company involved LOL I know why she is crying she’s thinking s MY JOB LMAOOOO yes GILL BAIRD don’t throw accusations around when they can be proved that your lying :) I never rang the company and if I did I would certainly just say you know what my page is about I said that I messaged yas via Instagram why would I hide the fact I called yas too ? Lol makes no sense ..but you go cry and tell vav to grow some balls and unblock me .. PINCH ME

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I’m back, just needed a break she triggered me so bad.
Wow so professional crying in your kitchen. And correct me if I’m wrong do you not need a psych consult before cosmetic surgery, and vav states she has a ED. Drama follows vag wherever she goes.
Yes I’ve had a bbl ( Brazilian butt lift ) I’ve had 360 lipo and lipo on my chin .. I had a full psych before hand :) xx

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I’m back, just needed a break she triggered me so bad.
Wow so professional crying in your kitchen. And correct me if I’m wrong do you not need a psych consult before cosmetic surgery, and vav states she has a ED. Drama follows vag wherever she goes.
So sorry she triggered you I really hope your okay, always take the time out you need your mental health is so much more important than that melted candle, sending so much love ❤️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Like why is she crying like that 😂😂 she decided to get herself and the company involved LOL I know why she is crying she’s thinking s MY JOB LMAOOOO yes GILL BAIRD don’t throw accusations around when they can be proved that your lying :) I never rang the company and if I did I would certainly just say you know what my page is about I said that I messaged yas via Instagram why would I hide the fact I called yas too ? Lol makes no sense ..but you go cry and tell vav to grow some balls and unblock me .. PINCH ME
I do wonder if people use Vav for clout (not those calling her out - well apart from Ashleigh McNab sorry hun ) those who say they support her but know her drama will bring them followers, views & engagement?!

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I do wonder if people use Vav for clout (not those calling her out - well apart from Ashleigh McNab sorry hun ) those who say they support her but know her drama will bring them followers, views & engagement?!
Yeah cos that comedy care only had 11 followers in the live ..it all kicked off she had 400 deffo a stunt for more views aswell they don’t care who it is just proves they have no morals

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I think they’ll regret massively her documenting her boobs, it will do much more harm than good