Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She will do anything to highlight her weight loss. 😂😂😂😂 oh poor me I’m triggered.. poor me I have a fake ED. Oh feel sorry for me but also tell me I’m so thin. She has lose weight off her belly I’ll give her that.. she’s hardly skin and bones.. her arse, thighs and arms are still sizeable. No one cares what size she is.. it’s when she lies, used filters and sucks in an unhealthy amount and now she’s getting skinny jabs! It’s the fact you’re a t that makes people dislike you. Your weight and size is something people done care about just stop fing lying about it and sympathy hunting. t
Exactly I’ve never known anyone just to hate someone because of their body shape. She is delusional. it’s her vile evil behaviour and abhorrent past that she won’t own that people hate you for Beefy. It’s also all the lies and preaching body positivity etc and lies about having an ED she triggers so many! She will LOVE that people are saying she’s smaller the cockiness is about to go ten fold watch this space 😉

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly I’ve never known anyone just to hate someone because of their body shape. She is delusional. it’s her vile evil behaviour and abhorrent past that she won’t own that people hate you for Beefy. It’s also all the lies and preaching body positivity etc and lies about having an ED she triggers so many!
She has to use weight as a reason for the hate.. it garners the idiots sympathy. She’s a fing state. She will never get a fella or have real mates cus she’s so nasty and deceitful. She’s a dangerous individual whose lies are beyond disgusting. She could be a size 4/6/8 and I’d still call her a t. She could be beko jones size and I’d still call her a t. She’s a t now. Has always been a t and will always be a t. No matter what her size is.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
You can see her tiny brain trying to think of how to act in silence to make it look like she’s stressed out and triggered. She has no shame. I’d be mortified for meself doing this.
Yeah if that were my daughter/grandaughter I would be like come on now wise up. But then again they enabled and created this fed up attention seeking scary bastard.

Mar 8, 2024
The way she’s looking at and playing with the noodles to suggest poor me I have an ED look at me. Dangerous vile t needs cancelled quick !!!

Yeah if that were my daughter/grandaughter I would be like come on now wise up. But then again they enabled and created this fed up attention seeking scary bastard.
I’d take her phones off her and tell her to get a fing grip and be a mum and adult. Stop looking for sympathy you pathetic t