Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Here’s a few suggestions for you Steph that might go some way to helping the little lad.

1. Stop taking him to your bed, you have previously said that it’s you that wants him there so stop smothering him, let him sleep in his own bed and maybe he will sleep better.

2. Buy him more suitable correct footwear for his condition.

3. Pay a physio for regular exercises and to help improve his legs, as you don’t do enough.

4. Perhaps if you had persisted with his wee splints then that foot wouldn’t not be so turned in, but then like the footwear, this doesn’t suit your aesthetic.

So really if his legs are getting worse, a lot of that is on you as the primary parent love!
He may need more invasive treatment for the turned in foot as a result of your neglect!

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
The root cause of her behaviour is she’s been sucked in by mad Pam and Gangsta Nana. They have enabled this behaviour all her life and, imagine having such a life where the majority of folk hate you , your that insecure in life you need to lie about everything and filter yourself to the max ! But everybody is jealous time to change the record I see nothing in her that anybody needs or should be jealous of.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Honestly when I think nothing else can shock me....How fing insensitive with that pinned comment.... I know the person chose to comment on her TT but to then highlight it to all her followers and say absolutely nothing about it? She's utterly mad! Self obsessed fing trout!
Also the comment on the plane! I cant even believe that!
Also didn't she slander Peaches Geldof on a massive status on one of her socials? I'm sure I've seen that on TL before. What a hypercritical, contradicting b!

Last edited:

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Yes please send the photo were it proves it’s her social media cos you know what her huns are like x
I think once this was discovered along with others she deleted that FB account. But it is defo on here or on Tattle, hopefully someone will remember if they posted the original.
Her old Twitter/X account is still visible “Stephanie Smith” “@Steph2303rob
She gave up on FB during the Rylan relationship but it’s still there under “Stephanie Vavron” entertainment website 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
IMG_8311.jpeg Genuinely thought this was her at a glance on opening the app 🤣 then I realised NO you dafty she would never ever admit to the slimming jags 🤪 she will lie and go down an ED route because she’s that vile!!!
She gives herself away because there is not an aspect of her life she can keep secret. Even if she is telling lies about it rather than the truth which is inevitably found out she mentions it all.

There is no way she is doing things properly without making it content. So sounds to me like there is something seedy going on.

But she’s being careful for her wording she isn’t mentioning the eating disorder… she’s just finding it ‘triggering’

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She gives herself away because there is not an aspect of her life she can keep secret. Even if she is telling lies about it rather than the truth which is inevitably found out she mentions it all.

There is no way she is doing things properly without making it content. So sounds to me like there is something seedy going on.

But she’s being careful for her wording she isn’t mentioning the eating disorder… she’s just finding it ‘triggering’
No way weight drops off your face that quick when you don’t leave your house and sit in your pj’s even with a fake ED. Liar as always 🤥 if she wasn’t doing it, it would have been addressed by now 100% for clap back and content. She’s trying to be clever but failing.