Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
“couldn’t afford my food shop” and now she’s flogging L’Oréal in kecks that are too short (don’t care if it’s the style, they look too short) like a QVC seller. Yeah living the dream staff. Spending time away from your kids to cosplay a successful business woman. You are on a live selling s. You’re a sales person, selling s on TikTok. 😂😂😂
yer maw yer maw yer maw sells avon has just came into my head 😂

Mar 8, 2024
yer maw yer maw yer maw sells avon has just came into my head 😂
This is basically what it is.. just all online now. It’s all s they sell. Hence all the deals they do so people buy it. If it’s good stuff it will sell itself, it doesn’t need some Scottish mouth piece with a massive arse flogging it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Looks like the pyjamas they had in Auschwitz but without the stripes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣omg now you have said that, that's all I can see.

What a mess she looked 🙈🙈 like wtf! She used to have pretty good dress sense but it's a big fat no now🤣 I don't get an over sized blazer with baggy trousers at all. It's just cheap tat she is wearing. Nothing wrong with that if you make it look good. If that was my pal and they was wearing anything she does I'd be like eh back you go get changed. Mind you she ain't got any "real" friends only nana mink and mad Pam and they can't disagree with their princess xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s not actually L’Oréal that she punts for L’Oréal said themselves via email these people who do it on TikTok for L’Oréal are ambassadors 🤣🤣🤣

So her management got in touch with L’Oréal ambassadors not L’Oréal themselves 🤣🤣

Oh me what an embarrassment for her 🙊🙈 mind you makes sense as they have had some proper celebs promote the brand. She really does think that all the brands she works with need her and she don't need them. Ok vav keep telling yourself that 🤣

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
Making out she had no money when Petr dumped her, what a croc of s!!
1. Maintenance from Lily dad
2. Maintenance and a roof over head paid by Max dad
3. Child benefit for two kids monthly
4. DLA for Max
5. Cash in hand “hairdressing”
YOU DIDNT HAVE NOTHING!!!! 😡
And money from her late husband and charity money too. Probably other benefits too.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Making out she had no money when Petr dumped her, what a croc of s!!
1. Maintenance from Lily dad
2. Maintenance and a roof over head paid by Max dad
3. Child benefit for two kids monthly
4. DLA for Max
5. Cash in hand “hairdressing”
YOU DIDNT HAVE NOTHING!!!! 😡

Yup t she is. L dad gives her £120 a week. I'm sure it is that. Maybe £100. Brendan try's more than some dads. He can't get out to get L as he is banned from driving.

She really is nasty piece of work that's for sure. Quicker tik tok tell her to do off the better, and all us 🧌 will be watching it happen with our popcorn at the ready 🙈

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Really ? This is why you all get laughed at on a daily, at least let's be realistic.

Maybe she needs to borrow you that strait jacket for yourself then doll. Might restrain you from talking 💩😂

Really? What you have said there is the reason why you all get laughed at on a daily and why you all are not taking seriously by others. 😴😂
Borrow you that strait jacket.... wtaf .. what language you speaking doll.. temper temper 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
HERE MATE GO TAKE ONE BIG do TO YOURSELF

VAV IS A FAT s AND ALWAYS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR IT

AND BABE COME ON NOW YOULL BE GETTING A WEE VISIT FROM THE POPO ABOUT DAVIDE YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH ACCUSING A MAN OF ATTEMPTED a!!!

A MAN IN THE PUBLIC EYE THE AMBASSADOR OF BPERFECTS BOYFRIEND YOUR A FRUIT DE LOOP

YOUR AN UTTER DISGRACE WHO ISNT FIT TO BE A MOTHER 😘😘😘
The opening sentence 👌 🤣🤣 howling 😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She seriously needs to get a grip she was awful on that live shouting over that other lady and she didn’t sell out any advent calendars all theses host are going to big you up it’s their job but if it’s recorded somewhere go and watch it you clown you were raging you couldn’t take it over and learn some manners while you their.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Laughing so much Steph thinking she has sold out the advert calendar and the next lass grace is on punting them am absolutely mortified for her and to fly all the way to London for a hour and a half on a live and to meet cat piss for lunch what a fud making out it’s was something ace you were a sales women’s for over a hour and then booted off Steph 😆😆
IMG_5410.png
Winning at life 🤣🤣 flying down there ,hotel,lunch.. that live stint wouldn't even cover that expense but she'll claim it back , business expenses 🤣🤣 winning at naff all VaV ... its all pretence!! Sad sad lonely woman