Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Those Steven madden shoes are awful she really has no taste remember when she slagged off new balance and insisted puma was better then she was wearing puma and then adidas because of oasis now it’s awful platform trainers 🤣
Remember those brightly coloured clown ones, never seen them since she took them out of the box

May 24, 2024
The World
There were only 7 comments and one was her mother. After a dirty delete there are now only 6 comments hours later. I’d say Brendz has a grasp of ratios, something Steph should learn when it comes to social media. Her mum maths ain’t mum mathing
You don’t know how social media works 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s such a tool

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Come on now, we already know she is more than capable of making up vicious lies to create a drama around her and even add her daughter into them. Doubt L knows about that despicable stunt. Same as the “married men” she claims are in her DMs and ask myself anything. No men are contacting her except maybe ones who are batshit crazy like her

I know I know. She thrives off all the drama but she is worse now than before. She is one deranged woman

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh well that's my hug with you out the window 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈
I’ll lift you up and spin you round babe 😘😂

in love hug GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I know I know. She thrives off all the drama but she is worse now than before. She is one deranged woman
This is what having a bit of the fame she has craved for years does. No laughing at the back, I know it’s Tik Tok QVC but she believes it’s her breakthrough, she really thinks she’s presenter material 🤣 I always thought her downfall would be kept local after but with her deciding to go on Tik Tok that is karma in action. The universe is always listening 💫🔄☸☯♻️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
This is what having a bit of the fame she has craved for years does. No laughing at the back, I know it’s Tik Tok QVC but she believes it’s her breakthrough, she really thinks she’s presenter material 🤣 I always thought her downfall would be kept local after but with her deciding to go on Tik Tok that is karma in action. The universe is always listening 💫🔄☸☯♻️

Yup. Look how she was when C was ill boom it was everywhere and it was not him it was all her. It's always been about Steph and she is never going to change.

Her karma will be she is going to end up sad lonely person well she's that now but once nana and Pam not here what she going to do. Such a pathetic life she has

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I thought it would be local aswell with the amount of crap she has done to various people as she is well known around the city but going on Tik tok with a history like hers I know she was fame hungry but when Karma does hit it will be even bigger than she realises