Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I cannot listen to her fake voice and that

IncREDABLEeeeeee GUYAaaaaas

The way she says it 🤣 not how it’s spelt

fing idiot ! We all know the are You’re fung PJs she just keeps repeating the same pish

Also for someone saying how could she have sold 100 it’s a sale tactic, they can fudge the numbers to make it look like that so people then buy

Also, “waiting for the workers to get home” e disgusting

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
I see Lightening McQueen has made a remarkable recovery from roaring and greeting and not being sure if she can go on yesterday…as always!
Hahaha when you can’t control the slimming and smoothing filters and photo shop …

Utter disgrace to real MH sufferers 😤
Also is that the only outfit she has?
i was thinking the same about the outfit! 😂 No effort from her yet again

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I just can’t with Gill Baird - she’s bloody desperate for a bit of the Vav. Unhinged
Gay Pride Art GIF by Martina Scott

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Chins be chinning, belly flab be flabbing, hips be hipping.and bingo wings be hanging. Where‘s the body from her magic mirror? Lost weight perhaps but not as much as her mirror mirror on the wall tells her

Attachments

• IMG_4432.jpeg
    IMG_4432.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4436.jpeg
    IMG_4436.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4437.jpeg
    IMG_4437.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World

fing idiot ! We all know the are You’re fung PJs she just keeps repeating the same pish

Also for someone saying how could she have sold 100 it’s a sale tactic, they can fudge the numbers to make it look like that so people then buy

‘Waiting for the workers to get home’

That her saying her day time watchers are bums?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

And she is on till midnight what a night to be on selling your whole soul to pay your rent tragic.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
‘Waiting for the workers to get home’

That her saying her day time watchers are bums?
She has limited stock remember for her live to be on till midnight she can’t even say thanks to that studio people they are their for hours and she is so rude mad Pam needs to teach her some manners it cost nothing beefy.