Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So…

Let’s make it make sense. She’s kept M off of his nursery today because he needs routine. But she has just arrived back from a holiday and is staying with the mad one tonight (again different surroundings for M ) with him tonight and off to DLP tomorrow. Can someone explain what routine she is meaning I’m lost 😵‍💫 and why going to a nursery for a day he is actually familiar with would have caused any grief? Not the 2 holidays and staying with the mad ma.

NO the reality is you are just too lazy to get off that size 20 backside and take him it’s easier for YOU to keep him off. Everything is about YOU this trip included. Checks you getting all giddy because the man you accused all over TikTok of emotional abusing you and your teenage daughter has agreed to go away with you because are still obsessed with him. No regard for anyone but your self. Self absorbed narcissistic witch.

If Petr did make you count calories and gym everyday which I don’t believe imagine what he thinks of you now 😂 from gym bunny PT gal to using slimming filters and humphing that mahoosive arse about with you. Yes must be exhausting I’ll give you that one beefy.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So…

Let’s make it make sense. She’s kept M off of his nursery today because he needs routine. But she has just arrived back from a holiday and is staying with the mad one tonight (again different surroundings for M ) with him tonight and off to DLP tomorrow. Can someone explain what routine she is meaning I’m lost 😵‍💫 and why going to a nursery for a day he is actually familiar with would have caused any grief? Not the 2 holidays and staying with the mad ma.

NO the reality is you are just too lazy to get off that size 20 backside and take him it’s easier for YOU to keep him off. Everything is about YOU this trip included. Checks you getting all giddy because the man you accused all over TikTok of emotional abusing you and your teenage daughter has agreed to go away with you because are still obsessed with him. No regard for anyone but your self. Self absorbed narcissistic witch.

If Petr did make you count calories and gym everyday which I don’t believe imagine what he thinks of you now 😂 from gym bunny PT gal to using slimming filters and humphing that mahoosive arse about with you. Yes must be exhausting I’ll give you that one beefy.
Never mind her counting calories she better start counting those pennies 🤣😭

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wonder if the Royal Mail card in her door is telling her where her shein order has been left 🤣 shes obviously sent it to her new address, but as it hasn't arrived in time, decided to say its been nicked from her old house. Tit.
Gone in, set the camera up, went out and came back in with the cases. There’s no wonder she’s knackered all those extra steps with that fat arse.

Mar 8, 2024
I am guessing if he is still going, she will do the pathetic photos of just his leg or arm on show in the background. They cringe me out so much.

She will give the impression they are all getting on great.

I hope he hasn't seen her in a few weeks and is even more shocked at the weight gain!

He left you, get over it! He left when you were skinny, he doesn't want you. It's your toxic personality, no diet can help that. Nevermind your rat face, he saw your true colours as your mask slipped.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ok,

What’s this routine she talks about? M doesn’t have one. If he sleeps in she lets him? Multiple tiktoks about M is still sleeping..

Spain, home, Pamela Sanderson’s, DLP, home. Routine?
Only routine that boy has is his iPad. He’s routinely sat in front of it.

She spoke to the nursery last night? What nursery is open and working in the evening, or contactable? I don’t know if he’s at a nursery for kids with special needs so someone is available around the clock - happy to be told that’s how communication works. My daughter who doesn’t need special care if I email the school in the evening, I get a reply 9am-10am next day?

The weird laugh she does means there’s a lie in there. She gives herself away with her body language. Probably betting she’s pretending that she can’t believe she’s been silly to book so many things, wasn’t thinking. She was, of herself. But it’s been pointed out she harps on about routine that she needs to sell it like it’s been an absent minded decision. 💩