Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She needs someone off social media so he doesn’t hear all about the thieving controlling wrong un she is.

But I don’t think there is anyone but a figment of her imagination tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Totally ! Look at Korey . His lives got flooded with comments about her . Funny how we didn’t know anything about Harley , it was all private , Korey gets to feck and she has a date ! More lies
Hopefully his mods blocked his card 😝
he was in Killarney with a mate . Getting well out the road !

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wait is she implying that the guy she went on a date with that doesn’t have social media is replying to her attention seeking on social media?.. you can’t make this up 🤥
She’s dying to spill more lies. I do hope whoever the second best option is disappears and ghosts her but maybe he’s been round all of Aberdeen too and they’ve only got each other now 🤣 Any man that doesn’t do social media but has active profiles - 1. He’s sneaking behind your back 2. He’s keeping his options open

SnowWhite

Mar 9, 2024
Right this clown is trolling us now surely. She is thick as f##k…. Just started drinking energy drinks in Belfast promoting that cheap make up n now making it her personality…. Asking herself questions about her fav flavour - shows mango n says peach CLOWN. Lovely pics of herself on her dressing table, embarrassing.

Is she tryna kid on that’s the “date” asking if she had a good date…. But he’s no social media???

A PA???? Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I despair