Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Manic AGAIN, this morning …. Is she really fing demanding that Dairylea reach out to her 😳😳
She’s finf bonkers 😂 Dairylea 😭😭😭😭 aww cause she’s a mum she’s got stains on her top already 😭😂 wtf I’ve got more than double kids she has and I’m sorry but I’m a not a proper mum if I don’t have stains everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why has @trollyrolly been banned 😭 right im starting a riot 😂💪🏽 GET ROLLY BACK, GET ROLLY BACK 😏🥰😉

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s finf bonkers 😂 Dairylea 😭😭😭😭 aww cause she’s a mum she’s got stains on her top already 😭😂 wtf I’ve got more than double kids she has and I’m sorry but I’m a not a proper mum if I don’t have stains everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why has @trollyrolly been banned 😭 right im starting a riot 😂💪🏽 GET ROLLY BACK, GET ROLLY BACK 😏🥰😉
I know what planet is she on 😩🤢😂 not all mums are manky disgusting bitches who has their tops as a hand towel ya scruffy s.

Like dairylea need her to advertise for them 😂😂 their biggest competition is … theirself. Why would they need her 😂😂😂
She’s an absolute cringe fest

Yess bring back rolly 💪😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Like what makes her think she’s so special that Dairylea are going to reach out 😂 I’m pretty sure proper big companies would do research on people they want to use and any bad press as such, we know she’s not famous but there is a lot of badness around her, they wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot barge pole 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I know what planet is she on 😩🤢😂 not all mums are manky disgusting bitches who has their tops as a hand towel ya scruffy s.

Like dairylea need her to advertise for them 😂😂 their biggest competition is … theirself. Why would they need her 😂😂😂
She’s an absolute cringe fest

Yess bring back rolly 💪😂
Nah just our Vag 😂 manky b 😏
I’m mortified for her 😂 she will be trying to get any deals going with whoever since she wants to send Aren’t we lils round the world 😭😂

Like even the L’Oréal s isn’t a flex everybody and their granny sells it on there 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You’re right Vav you do have good spreading skills, however we don’t mean the cheese.

I’m away to put a mark on my top as I’m clearly not a mum yet and it’s 830am.

That bodysuit has made her boobs square. Size up Vav, maybe two sizes. It’s just a number rememberz
We can’t spread spreads like her either 😭 we’re such failures as mums 😂 I’m devastated 😏😂

It’s not hard thing to do, I need to size up in some bodysuits cause I’ve got massive boobs for my wee frame, it’s no biggy, I don’t want the girls squashed that they’re screaming out for air 😭😂

Maybe she meant the ages of men 😂 age is just a number