Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Were you , aye ?! Told by a medical professional were you ? Or a reliable source that all the trolls are unhinged and mentally unwell ? You lot advocating her are the dangerous ones , online . Get your facts right who's sending 💀threats ?! Let's see the evidence . When you put yourself out there on SM , you are exposing yourself and your children . Do better !

Last edited:

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
One of her phone in victims needs to contact the sun news paper and give them a story how a tiktok ‘influencer’ phoned their work to complain about a video that was ‘allegedly’ about her without her ever being named. Let the comment section roll…. 🙃
I agree but no doubt the poor lassie would have the Huns on her like a dose of thrush c
Os they are irritating fs!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Were you , aye ?! Told by a medical professional were you ? Or a reliable source that all the trolls are unhinged and mentally unwell ? You lot advocating her are the dangerous ones , online . Get your facts right who's sending 💀threats ?! Let's see the evidence . When you put yourself out there on SM , you are exposing yourself and your children . Do better !
Everyone on this planet has mental health problems. They are just at different degrees of impairment, and in need of treatment or not. If youve experienced child hood, you’ve got mental health issues. So that comment is invalid.

I’m a fully functioning adult, I have a full time job and hold many qualifications. I have a 17 year old that I’ve raised as a single person for years. As a ‘society standard’ I’m a well to do person and very well put together. But I absolutely struggle with my MH. My daughter has had an amazing life, she also has MH.
We all do.

Does that mean if a person sees bullshit on the internet and highlights it, they have mental health issues? Because they can see deceit, lies, and manipulation?
Because they express an opinion that is not in the narrative the person wants, they are someone that needs ‘clinical help’. The person who claims that, is the person he needs help. They are clearly brainwashed, can’t think for themselves, has an unhealthy infatuation that they cannot differentiate, or form an opposing opinion.

Should soccer programmes now not be allowed phone ins from fans who bad mouth players on how they played on the pitch? At the end of the day it’s their job, they must only be spoken kindly of?
Vav you’re on tiktok, a tv screen and you’re the main viewing, that you broadcast on your own accord. Those that don’t agree with you would have an opinion on your comment section, just like football fans do when they phone up discussing the players that let them down. As does even football pundits. Except opposing opinions are blocked. Forcing people to seek somewhere they can discuss the viewings you upload.

If people weren’t allowed an opinion. There would be no such thing as ‘comment’ sections under online articles, tiktok, instagram etc. There would be no Twitter, a comment app. You know the one, the place you used to comment on ‘fat’ people and what they wore?

Sooner these influencers realise they can only control the narrative to a very small degree the better. Stop being so self righteous to believe everyone likes you.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Everyone on this planet has mental health problems. They are just at different degrees of impairment, and in need of treatment or not. If youve experienced child hood, you’ve got mental health issues. So that comment is invalid.

I’m a fully functioning adult, I have a full time job and hold many qualifications. I have a 17 year old that I’ve raised as a single person for years. As a ‘society standard’ I’m a well to do person and very well put together. But I absolutely struggle with my MH. My daughter has had an amazing life, she also has MH.
We all do.

Does that mean if a person sees bullshit on the internet and highlights it, they have mental health issues? Because they can see deceit, lies, and manipulation?
Because they express an opinion that is not in the narrative the person wants, they are someone that needs ‘clinical help’. The person who claims that, is the person he needs help. They are clearly brainwashed, can’t think for themselves, has an unhealthy infatuation that they cannot differentiate, or form an opposing opinion.

Should soccer programmes now not be allowed phone ins from fans who bad mouth players on how they played on the pitch? At the end of the day it’s their job, they must only be spoken kindly of?
Vav you’re on tiktok, a tv screen and you’re the main viewing, that you broadcast on your own accord. Those that don’t agree with you would have an opinion on your comment section, just like football fans do when they phone up discussing the players that let them down. As does even football pundits. Except opposing opinions are blocked. Forcing people to seek somewhere they can discuss the viewings you upload.

If people weren’t allowed an opinion. There would be no such thing as ‘comment’ sections under online articles, tiktok, instagram etc. There would be no Twitter, a comment app. You know the one, the place you used to comment on ‘fat’ people and what they wore?

Sooner these influencers realise they can only control the narrative to a very small degree the better. Stop being so self righteous to believe everyone likes you.
Couldn't have said it any better . Respect to you for being so open and yes , you're right everyone has mental health . My life isn't rosey either with a challenging nr . 15 yr old neurodivergent child , which I've had to fight for help then had it swung on me from SW ( his dad passed very suddenly when he was young ) I myself as a lone parent has struggled , but we get on with it . I'm not on the internet greeting about it or flashing my hair , nails , teeth and LV bags ( I prefer vintage designer myself and god , no , I'm anything but jealous of that train crash ! ) Absolute walloper of a human being . People with wealth tend to stay quiet about it . However , this absolute weapon and her minions really don't get it . The people on the anti Vav pages , do have children on the spectrum / not on the spectrum and DO get it . The one for me with a son serving in the forces was comparing herself to a frontline soldier's stress . NEVER ever go there unless connected to / or have someone in the forces ! Wanted to ragdoll it and still poo pooed it saying taken the wrong way . She deliberately tries to trigger people . Absolute boot ! 💕

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Harrassment isn’t a crime in Scotland 😂😭 is it not? Well how the hell did my stalkers get charged with stalking and harrassment, found guilty and served community service, a long NHO, a tag and a curfew 🤦🏻‍♀️ I must of imagined all that eh?

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Couldn't have said it any better . Respect to you for being so open and yes , you're right everyone has mental health . My life isn't rosey either with a challenging nr . 15 yr old neurodivergent child , which I've had to fight for help then had it swung on me from SW ( his dad passed very suddenly when he was young ) I myself as a lone parent has struggled , but we get on with it . I'm not on the internet greeting about it or flashing my hair , nails , teeth and LV bags ( I prefer vintage designer myself and god , no , I'm anything but jealous of that train crash ! ) Absolute walloper of a human being . People with wealth tend to stay quiet about it . However , this absolute weapon and her minions really don't get it . The people on the anti Vav pages , do have children on the spectrum / not on the spectrum and DO get it . The one for me with a son serving in the forces was comparing herself to a frontline soldier's stress . NEVER ever go there unless connected to / or have someone in the forces ! Wanted to ragdoll it and still poo pooed it saying taken the wrong way . She deliberately tries to trigger people . Absolute boot ! 💕
We do just get on with it without needed external validation. I know I’m doing a great job, and that’s enough.
Well done you too for pushing through ❤️ life does test you!

I saw the solider video and she proclaimed ‘it’s a trend’. It may be, but you don’t have to do it. Thats the point, engage your moral compass and don’t participate because you know it doesn’t come close. But no, even negative engagement, is engagement. She’s not arsed who she upsets in the process for the sake of a few pence for views.
No one matters to Vav, but Vav. Not even her kids, no matter how many times she tries to convince viewers otherwise ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Did ye, aye? 🙈🙄🤪