Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The guy is total cringe. He is exactly why I wouldn’t do any dating if I became single again. But it’s the kind of attention Vav is worth.

Who needs a man she keeps saying. As she uses a man’s name for her make up. Lives off two men’s maintanence, life insurance…
She ought to remember she could barely be without one.

Brendan
Barrie
Barry
Greg
Cammy
Petr
Harley

Am I missing any?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She did not just say she's always been good at makeup😭😭😭😭
Aye applying it with a shovel maybe. On a live for 3 hours doing make up do me vav wow. The busy mum that she is but she has time for that, and no vav it ain't a job sitting on your fat arse speaking utter se, and selling s to your brain dead followers. When max nursery offered you some sign launage courses you said no cause you are to busy oh aye so you are. Also while I'm here you drinking that monster day in day out you are going to get even bigger but keep doing it cause the "trolls" as you call us are here for it.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The guy is total cringe. He is exactly why I wouldn’t do any dating if I became single again. But it’s the kind of attention Vav is worth.

Who needs a man she keeps saying. As she uses a man’s name for her make up. Lives off two men’s maintanence, life insurance…
She ought to remember she could barely be without one.

Brendan
Barrie
Barry
Greg
Cammy
Petr
Harley

Am I missing any?
Aye you are

Danny
Ryan
Stephen
Churchy

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
My friend her daughter is away to start driving and our oldest will be next year and I actually would prob fail now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am one for having a drink when driving but not filming myself no way.
My sons been driving 2 year now he’s 19, passed a few days after his 17th, he just got a speeding fine the other week 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ my other son starts soon too… I’d rather drive them every where myself