Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Awww yessss of course, they can do washings too, ironings the lot 😂 don’t get me wrong they talk back 😭 but then it sinks in that they are most defo their mothers children 😆❤️
Wow I need to get my one told he is bloody useless. Mind you he does do things only cause I ask him. Oh the back chat we are not that bad only because well his little brother would do the same and he is pretty good with things like that. For now🙊🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Well I know she would be but with tax when she would get caught out, still don’t get the cleaning business with her name and date of birth surely it should go down as self employed influencer or do they not put that down as what they do.
She’ll have probably been advised to do it as a proper business if she was to ever go for a mortgage maybe? So yet again, more fraud!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
1 packet of rice each holy s her meals are stone cold and gigantic we use 2 packs half a packet each for a family of 4 and her wanting sponsored but the rice company 🤣🤣 most people used micro rice vav and I can’t wait for Ibiza she will be the old wrinkley women next to all the young girls my friends younger sister is going in June for her henny they have all the hotspots booked let’s see where vav goes 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Her latest video, says she should be sponsored by tilda rice 😂😂🤢 who the fuxk does she think she is really 😂😂😂 I honestly wish someone would humble the ugly cow.

Also, cannot believe she feeds Lily a whole pack of rice 😧 not only that, she gave Max a whole pack of rice too.
When I make a meal one of those bags of rice does me, my hubby and my daughter as a side 😳😳

Rice expands in the stomach and that amount is not good for a child surely

Mar 11, 2024
uk
1 packet of rice each holy s her meals are stone cold and gigantic we use 2 packs half a packet each for a family of 4 and her wanting sponsored but the rice company 🤣🤣 most people used micro rice vav and I can’t wait for Ibiza she will be the old wrinkley women next to all the young girls my friends younger sister is going in June for her henny they have all the hotspots booked let’s see where vav goes 🤣
Great minds😂 literally posted exactly the same at same time 😂 she knocks me sick! Just because she’s a greedy fat b she wants her kids to be too