Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpbn5tvog65vchol6vug.mp4
wtf setting yourself up for a fall and the followers so he should, your just lazy Steph sitting on lives for 3 hours and the nursery patent your child how embarrassing.

What’s lily excuse what traumatic event will you use for her.
Why's she leaning over him like that 🤢 and also did he really nearly die at 5 weeks or is that another like ya fat mutant

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Imagine bouncing about behind your child like that !! 😳 She’s a total embarrassment ..desperado should be the next song she lip sincs to !
Like what goes thru her head how she doesn’t see that is so inappropriate and her followers are another level even the few that are from Aberdeen give your heed a actual wobble if you think that is appropriate, I think she is honestly losing the plot like what is her Tik tok account claps back, trying to vlog your children’s disabilities but failing miserably can’t take any opinions from people trying to sell utter s that everyone else on Tik tok is trying to flog , only allows positive comments if she thinks that 440 people are actually watching her because they like her she is more of a sad woman than I thought….

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
That mellissa Stacey is meant to be a wrong one aswell (don't know 100% facts) keepin her child from her dad , saying it's because domestic abuse with him but still got pregnant again to him after saying all that, and he still sees his other child he has with someone else ..

Attachments

• IMG_6107.png
    IMG_6107.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 44

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That mellissa Stacey is meant to be a wrong one aswell (don't know 100% facts) keepin her child from her dad , saying it's because domestic abuse with him but still got pregnant again to him after saying all that, and he still sees his other child he has with someone else.
100% can’t stand her either.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpbp8fnog65ugadhgv9g.mp4
Hmm has something gone down with Petr as if that isn’t slagging him off I don’t know what is , says the women who cheated on her dying husband with his best mate.
Honest to god that lassie 🤬 she has an amazing coparent relationship with him but slags him off, that t really needs to grow a set of balls 🤯 this is obvs for that Sams benefit, she’s probs been crocodile tearing with him to make him feel sorry for her. Ohhh look at me my ex husband cheating blah blah blah but I still use his name, I’m sorry Flora but you really need to give your head a fing wobble….
If a man was to treat me like Petr apparently treated you, would I do use his name, this is the same person you went away on a holiday with you absolute roaster

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Her last video 😂😂😂😂 she’s mentions TKMaxx about 10 times…. The syrups 😭😭😭😭 she’s dieting so hard but gonna put them in her coffee 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ what a tube….
Flora hen, you’re only gonna lose weight if you exercise too, dieting alone ain’t gonna help you 😆 for someone who trained to be a PT or whatever se you said you’re not doing too well are you or maybe your jabbing skinny jags 🤷🏻‍♀️😏