Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Does she expect her MODs to stay up late when she fancies jumping on and whoring herself out?
Both Ruth and susie obviously have very sad life’s, I know susie has a husband not sure about Ruth but what two sad lovely women sticking up for someone who would never pay them attention years ago pinch me what a s mate she is.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Like honestly would you want some auld manny messaging your daughter when she is older Steph like come onto do creepy men in your comments what a desperate woman you are.
IMG_2094.png

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Both Ruth and susie obviously have very sad life’s, I know susie has a husband not sure about Ruth but what two sad lovely women sticking up for someone who would never pay them attention years ago pinch me what a s mate she is.
Clearly they don’t have a proper happy marriage if she needs to sit modding on someone’s live to look after them 😂😭 look after you own lives not someone else’s car crash

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
When the chat was about kids last night and her saying some bloke was out of order because he didn't ask about her kids 🙄 ( more of a worry if a random does for NORMAL people) I said there should be boundaries where kids are concerned and of when you bring your kids into any new relationship ( more than 2 hrs in her case) and instantly I was blocked !!!! Unless your sucking up her large arse your off 🫣 if Sam isn't careful all his genuine followers will either leave bored or be blocked by Ruth the big button

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
By this video in 2022 I’d say Steph has regressed towards Max.
Happy people have acknowledged he says words, and his progress and skills he’s learning.
Now it’s constantly Max is non speaking, he will never do this or that.

View attachment v09044g40000cdeo0pbc77u4fdr0ds90.mp4
Shes spent the past 2 years fkn about on her phone it's no wonder he's not made a big leap progression wise since 2022 when she does fk all to help him!! She makes out that wee boy is worse than he is and I dgaf who disagrees ✌

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I noticed that as well 😂 like come on to do, aren’t we like get a grip of yer maw 😭

She was saying that her (ex) I think Harley was not really interested in her kids. So she would say oh I've been up and down all night he would not say oh why? Or he would not ask what you and kids up do? Something along that lines. What a utter bellend

May 24, 2024
The World
When the chat was about kids last night and her saying some bloke was out of order because he didn't ask about her kids 🙄 ( more of a worry if a random does for NORMAL people) I said there should be boundaries where kids are concerned and of when you bring your kids into any new relationship ( more than 2 hrs in her case) and instantly I was blocked !!!! Unless your sucking up her large arse your off 🫣 if Sam isn't careful all his genuine followers will either leave bored or be blocked by Ruth the big button
Well duh. Speaking sense is not allowed!!!! 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What a carry on that was 😂 I had a right headache after that one, I went to Northfield and remember vag as being a right little b, strutted about thinking she was wonderful nothing changed still the same x

Now now you must be jealous that could not be vav no way 🙈🙈🙈 Joanne last night said she went to school with Steph and she was so lovely🙊 we all know who is telling lies and it ain't you porkypig❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
She was saying that her (ex) I think Harley was not really interested in her kids. So she would say oh I've been up and down all night he would not say oh why? Or he would not ask what you and kids up do? Something along that lines. What a utter bellend
But she was crying in the internet about how amazing he is because she know she’s not the easiest to be with, and the way she looked at harley she wouldn’t have looked at anyone else..

BUT NOOOOOOOWW secretly she was supposedly harbouring all these thoughts while happy to date him, and gush over him online?

There is a pattern here Steph…

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I wrote about this 🤣🤣🤣 I thought she was saying it was an (ex) I zoned out mind you 🙈 it's my (adhd) that I don't have it makes me zone out

May 24, 2024
The World

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What a carry on that was 😂 I had a right headache after that one, I went to Northfield and remember vag as being a right little b, strutted about thinking she was wonderful nothing changed still the same x
Did you notice a comment from last night a lass who also went to Northfield said Steph was kind and genuine not one person I know who went to Northfield in vav years or the ones above or below has anything nice to say about her or the salons she worked in as a junior or stylist loosely using that word as she was tit at doing hair.