Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sam’s latest post.
No red flags.

Pretty sure we could all compile a list and inform him those ain’t pink flags they are red!

Just seen that video and vav in his comments section already. Don't get why she ain't in hiding I know I would be if I acted like her. She really does not give a do

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Was having a nosey why is she using her maiden name but the company is sj vavron also no accounts filed surely their should be some accounts, defo something 🐠 going on.
IMG_2105.png IMG_2106.png IMG_2107.png

Mar 11, 2024
uk
The blurriness on her legs and arm 🫠
The radiator is warped 😂
Her leg is manky. Looks covered in bruises
IMG_4975.png

Attachments

• IMG_4976.png
    IMG_4976.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 71
May 24, 2024
The World
Ah is that why so end of June also not update the address change from maidencraig
Yeah she won’t file for the first two years.
She should be registered to her home address, is maidencraig her old house? Registered address will be where correspondence goes but she can trade from another address.
She only pays tax if she makes more than £800 a month, which she does.
She boasted enough online about money she has saved for L and and friend to travel the world so any dodgey looking accounts filed she can easily be investigated to make sure those savings have all be declared and taxed.
You have to be careful what you put online, same with Vinted stuff. You pay tax on that too, probably why she’s halted it, with the amount she wanted to sell things for it wouldn’t have taken long to break the threshold to pay tax

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yeah she won’t file for the first two years.
She should be registered to her home address, is maidencraig her old house? Registered address will be where correspondence goes but she can trade from another address.
She only pays tax if she makes more than £800 a month, which she does.
She boasted enough online about money she has saved for L and and friend to travel the world so any dodgey looking accounts filed she can easily be investigated to make sure those savings have all be declared and taxed.
You have to be careful what you put online, same with Vinted stuff. You pay tax on that too, probably why she’s halted it, with the amount she wanted to sell things for it wouldn’t have taken long to break the threshold to pay tax
Remember she said “ I make TikTok millions “ 😂😂😂 so even with their 60% cut she’s still apparently made more than enough to pay a heft tax bill 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Remember she said “ I make TikTok millions “ 😂😂😂 so even with their 60% cut she’s still apparently made more than enough to pay a heft tax bill 😂
Again, careful what you say online 🤣
She personally makes TikTok millions,
And she’s saved enough for two people to travel the world.

So her tax returns should reflect that!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
It’s a gorgeous dress, it suits her that shape.
It’s just, that’s not her shape. 🙃
I don’t know how she has the audacity to use a slimming filter then meet folk in the wild who will clearly see her real size.
She’s brazen isn’t she. I’m gonna ask her how the slimming jabs are going next time she’s live 💀

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Nahhhhh she suddenly has an ankle what witchery is this?? Is this why she has stopped the ‘water’ baths ? Because it’s clear as day she’s using something for weight loss and will get questioned
She’s made her belly look flat and toned 😂😂she might be whacking the ozempic into her, but it sure as s doesn’t make your stomach go from “ protruding uterus “ to peter Andre over night 🫣