Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It’s two different stomachs 😂😭 slimming filter to the max and stretching her shoulders up & back to elongate the waist. In that dud video she pulls her top down over that wee roll on the bottom of her ribs, second video it’s not there, her stomach more toned looking 🤦🏻‍♀️ the dress is lovely but it’s filtered to fk, can even tell her bicep area is more flabby in the first pic

Attachments

• 55B6B5BA-68BA-4BBE-B104-5D58762F6183.jpeg
    55B6B5BA-68BA-4BBE-B104-5D58762F6183.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 66
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s two different stomachs 😂😭 slimming filter to the max and stretching her shoulders up & back to elongate the waist. In that dud video she pulls her top down over that wee roll on the bottom of her ribs, second video it’s not there, her stomach more toned looking 🤦🏻‍♀️ the dress is lovely but it’s filtered to fk, can even tell her bicep area is more flabby in the first pic
Where is the tattoo on her side ? Can see it on the first picture but it seems to have disappeared on the second one :unsure:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Where is the tattoo on her side ? Can see it on the first picture but it seems to have disappeared on the second one :unsure:
fing hell I just noticed that 😂😂😂😂 even that has fed off, had enough of her se 😭

In the second one you should actually see more of it with the way she is standing, bringing that hip more round to the front, I have a massive one down my side and I just stood in the same direction and you can see more of it

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Total joke ! You can see the pictures side by side , thats not her true figure ! Her arms are a totally different shape . I'd like a go at that diet ffs ! 2 stone in 2 hours and your se tattoos go too !! :ROFLMAO:
We will just be jealous 😭😂 awww flora hen, 18% body fat here and real abs 🙋🏻‍♀️ boulders for shoulders and I don’t exploit my child 😏

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Hahaha what a spot this is 🙌🏼👏 and she’s facing further to the side in the dress so would see it more

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hahaha what a spot this is 🙌🏼👏 and she’s facing further to the side in the dress so would see it more
Two different skin textures too, first one is smooth, second one you can see discolouration probs due to fatty tissue, stretch marks etc…. No protruding uterus or whatever se she said before 🤦🏻‍♀️ second one also her collar bone is more prominent, well slimming filtered

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Two different skin textures too, first one is smooth, second one you can see discolouration probs due to fatty tissue, stretch marks etc…. No protruding uterus or whatever se she said before 🤦🏻‍♀️ second one also her collar bone is more prominent, well slimming filtered
Must have slapped on the fake tan for the dress try on then washed it all back off ! Explains why we don't get to see it in the flesh !

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s either trying semiglute but I’m a bit sceptical as she apparently is still managing to eat or it’s lipo lab which is injected into fatty tissue areas and just deals with that specific area, all you need to do is drink plenty with that to flush the fat out you by peeing…. You can still eat with that no problem…. This can be injected into any fatty tissue area takes about a month to work completely but she would probably need a monthly upkeep.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Same live, gets away with saying she’s not using filters. Tit

8CEEC1ED-5D6E-4588-A7BC-ADAC5D6A60DA.jpeg
Cruella in the wild!!!
The eyebrows! Wow sharpie strokes !
The grey skin! The pores!
She may have hair on her face and I’m not shaming ladies for this!
But her I will! As she hides this all under her phones filter! Says no filter used but it’s there on her phone so hard to prove… till now!!!
Too many layers of make up that have blended together have turned the skin grey!
Liquid make up especially!
Ladies less is more! It’s all the primers and serums and creams she sells to make money! Commission based sales, the lies she tells to make rent 😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Cruella in the wild!!!
The eyebrows! Wow sharpie strokes !
The grey skin! The pores!
She may have hair on her face and I’m not shaming ladies for this!
But her I will! As she hides this all under her phones filter! Says no filter used but it’s there on her phone so hard to prove… till now!!!
Too many layers of make up that have blended together have turned the skin grey!
Liquid make up especially!
Ladies less is more! It’s all the primers and serums and creams she sells to make money! Commission based sales, the lies she tells to make rent 😂
I actually can't get over how bad she actually looks, I knew she was ugly but come to fcuk🤣