Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
All the girls up in sams comments mentioning vav were probably wee fannys at school that wanted desperately to be friends with the cool kids.

Now they think vav is the cool kid. Cringing hard.

His engagement hasn’t went up massively from her says it all really.
Just his ego that’s gone up..

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpelruvog65v5r4qvjag.mp4
She’s a pink fan now 🤣🤣 she is looking deranged and what a appropriate song think you need some pills your whole personality is some bam drinking monster and the hips are back again this morning they seemed to have disappeared in some of your photos.
😂😂😂
Embarrassing doesn't cover this video enough 😳😳😳🙄😂😂😂 she is fing hideous . . .the pretend drinking from an empty can 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He’s out for the attention, as is she. But he’s not realising since getting in her comments and DMs he’s dealt with nothing but negativity.
Go back his videos and he had a fairly positive page of just women falling over themselves in the comments.
He’s cut that off for Steph and to start posting about trolls and negativity.
Smart move….🫠

Can anyone remember her last positive post? Something uplifting, anything educational? I mean something everyone can learn from, I’m not meaning the manual on Max.
What is she influencing? Who is she influencing?
Nope but she’s certainly good at making people who don’t like her laugh at her 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Saaammmmeee puppy love is just 😍 Flora didn’t even want her dog, probs wasn’t paying her attention 😂😭
Logically though, how is this even going to work without her abandoning her kids even more so 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s not going to up route to Scotland and vice versa….
Isn't it 😍😍😍
Given up the pup 😡 but yeah probably wasn't and too much like hard work.
Probably be a couple of meetings for a few bangs 🤣🤣 fall out, clap backs and fent for a few months 😂😂
These tik tokers need to go ...rinse and repeat can't last forever....surely?? 🙏🙏🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
Won’t be That when he’s not allowed females in his comments saying his eyes are nice or being flirty.

the clock is ticking though.
‘Not shutting them down’ was Harley’s demise and Harley wasn’t even making the kind of content Dadbod was.
⏰

I’ll await the fake baiting tiktoks when Dadbod shows he has a social life or his content tips her over the edge so she posts for his attention.

Mind the crying video when Harley got her flowers and she said she’s not the easiest to be around… first thing she’s said that I’ll believe.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
He’s out for the attention, as is she. But he’s not realising since getting in her comments and DMs he’s dealt with nothing but negativity.
Go back his videos and he had a fairly positive page of just women falling over themselves in the comments.
He’s cut that off for Steph and to start posting about trolls and negativity.
Smart move….🫠

Can anyone remember her last positive post? Something uplifting, anything educational? I mean something everyone can learn from, I’m not meaning the manual on Max.
What is she influencing? Who is she influencing?
Absolutely nothing she doesn’t do any of those things even when you see her, her mum or nana out n about they are just so boring, uninspiring people like the negativity just surrounds them, saying none of these people know her or them well that’s a lie for a start, let’s hope someone gives that t a slap tomorrow, wonder if we will get a morning video about her online chat tonight.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
‘Not shutting them down’ was Harley’s demise and Harley wasn’t even making the kind of content Dadbod was.
⏰

I’ll await the fake baiting tiktoks when Dadbod shows he has a social life or his content tips her over the edge so she posts for his attention.

Mind the crying video when Harley got her flowers and she said she’s not the easiest to be around… first thing she’s said that I’ll believe.
See I said this yesterday. That one about M, she did the exact same when she was with Harley, I can’t be 100% sure but I think it’s when he had a lads night 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
It can take me 5-6 hours just to get to Edinburgh some times up the A1, there’s always crashes on it with it being single lane most the way. Good luck to them 😂
That’s a horrible stretch of road, hope he drives it.
She won’t. She made do all effort to sustain her relationship with Harley, one she chose to be in knowing the distance but didn’t do her part to make it work. Then has the audacity to sit and call him out.
Pillow princess in and out the bed. Makes do all effort.

May 24, 2024
The World
See I said this yesterday. That one about M, she did the extract same when she was with Harley, I can’t be 100% sure but I think it’s when he had a lads night 😂
Mind the video she put up saying her and Harley are allowed nights out separate but her head was shaking side to side because her subconscious was displaying the opposite.
For her being the true crime fan she keeps saying she is, she should know body language says everything your mouth doesn’t.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
😂😂😂
Embarrassing doesn't cover this video enough 😳😳😳🙄😂😂😂 she is fing hideous . . .the pretend drinking from an empty can 🤣🤣🤣
Isn’t that what we all do in the morning 😂😂😂. I barely have energy to get my head off my pillow let alone dance about like a complete looney ! Pink now ..God save us ..who’s next for her sty lip sincing !