Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My kids would hit me with the plate 😂 jokes but they would be like wtf mum. I can’t grumble my kids are brilliant eaters and prefer home cooked meals

Same and mine are amazing eaters 🙈🙈 eat all fish the lot but nope they would not eat that. Reminded me of when one of our dogs does not chew its food and it comes back up🤣🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See if she put as much effort in to progressing Max as she does learning words to Slim Shady to lip sync, she might actually help her son.
She’s got no intention. She has admitted she doesn’t know how to interact with him and sits like a spare part. Sad.

He will likely never talk if it’s down to her alone. Baffles me that she isn’t doing extensive private speech therapy.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpfcofnog65sf7du0bkg.mp4
Another troll clapbacks and her new fixation how tragic 🙄
Thought that myself , anything for the Doberhuns to pounce on . Affected , NOT 🤣 You can see the anger is there ( especially the Insta post on the fridge ) Wtf dances about in front of a phone first thing in the morning when kids to see to and all these dingbats say is oooh love your energy ?! Right now they need a dozen coaches to be sectioned to a hospital . Yet , we're the idiots 🤣

Last edited:

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest

So funny 😂. Wonder if she'll be doing her Paul Breach moves with her Steve Maddens oan and lip syncing badly as per usual or stuck to her chair wae her bottle crashed. Or even, imagine!! 😯, doing what most people do and go into some pubs for some pre concert drinks.
Nah! Watch this space she'll have Covid conveniently.
Well she said in a live she had see through trousers with pearls on them so shouldn’t be too hard to spot 🤣🤣🤣🤣