Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Playing a game by not posting anything , thinks we are all daft ! That fing blazer is on again and the Chanel’s on the head ..was it sunny in the arena ? t ! Wait for it guyzzzzz. It was amazing guyzzzzz
Said she would do that. Everything is a game, she’ll have been refreshing here and tattle last night while blowing up Sam’s phone.
Off to a gig and he’s on lives with other birds. Pinch me.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Said she would do that. Everything is a game, she’ll have been refreshing here and tattle last night while blowing up Sam’s phone.
Shame for her huns who don’t have insta and were patiently waiting on an update and the pearl troosers

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Poor Danielle, bad egg by association. She knows the things Vav has done and continues to be her friend. It’s not like she would lose business telling Vav to do one as looks to me from down in the central belt, a vast majority up there would back the decision.

Vav has to have something on her
It’s actually pretty sad that Danielle still hangs about with her not doing her any favours now that she is back up in Aberdeen and working in a salon, I don’t remember Danielle that much when she worked at ice but vav much have something on her as none of the others from ice have much to do With her.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Poor Danielle, bad egg by association. She knows the things Vav has done and continues to be her friend. It’s not like she would lose business telling Vav to do one as looks to me from down in the central belt, a vast majority up there would back the decision.

Vav has to have something on her
Probably nobody wants to touch her hair so Danielle does it and charges a small fortune for it and Miss moneybags will happily pay it .

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
He won’t stop the lives , he’s not Harley . Once she realises that , the relationship will be over before it even starts . He’s clearly heard how much of a slapper she is and a big influencer into the bargain . He will use her for his gain

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s actually pretty sad that Danielle still hangs about with her not doing her any favours now that she is back up in Aberdeen and working in a salon, I don’t remember Danielle that much when she worked at ice but vav much have something on her as none of the others from ice have much to do With her.

When she worked at ice they was "close" but once Steph left they hardly spoke, back then Danielle never really had a nice word to say about her. The people in chezdean can't stand vav

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
He won’t stop the lives , he’s not Harley . Once she realises that , the relationship will be over before it even starts . He’s clearly heard how much of a slapper she is and a big influencer into the bargain . He will use her for his gain
He’s the biggest player why would stop speaking to ladies online and no way vav would let him she said on a live she wouldn’t speak to another guy if she was in a relationship but that doesn’t mean he will 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
He’s the biggest player why would stop speaking to ladies online and no way vav would let him she said on a live she wouldn’t speak to another guy if she was in a relationship but that doesn’t mean he will 😂
She has no claim over him, or him her. He won’t cut his options for someone 5/6 hours away by car. Regardless of this ‘only a hour flight’. I spent a long time being single, and a lot of time in London/Brighton and the amount of times I’d have guys chat me up on tinder when I’d be local to them down south and they would say ‘it’s only a hour flight’, was ridiculous. It’s how to get a shag 101. Act like you’d put the effort in, minimise the ‘struggle’, distance isn’t a thing if you like each other blah blah blah. Guys used it then, and still with this s 10 years later. My single girl prime was full of that nonsense. And see her face when he said it’s only a hour flight, she was gushing like she felt ‘worth it’. I can see right through his player chat. 😂😂
It’s a pump & dump scenario in the making 🙃